a fuckin essay that apparently made no difference to you at all

a structured essay: intro, thesis statement, body one. body one: point, explanation, example, body two: point, explanation, example. body three, conclusion.

Introduction: the idea of 'more' and the idea of 'enough' are two different concepts. you are faced with the problem that i will want 'more' and you will not be 'enough'. the inspiration behind this is that you believe inadequacy runs through you like blood. you are convinced very wholeheartedly that i will need more that what you can give; that i will pack up and leave because i am not getting enough. i have put together a collection of facts and thoughts to prove you otherwise.

body one: the concept of a relationship is two (in some cases, more than two) beings who feel as though the other person is where they belong. the foundation of a relationship is passion, emotion and communication. to watch one another grow, prosper, excel. you are going to be interchanging within yourself. you will not be the same person you were yesterday, or even an hour ago. you are consistently rebuilding who you are. so put this into perspective: how can you not be enough if you are everyday redefining what that word stands for? one day it'll be that you cant kiss me the way i kiss you the next day it'll be you cant offer the same taste in movies that i offer you. 'enough' is an enigma. what does it mean? who can give it meaning? how can you tell me what i should consider as enough? i am constantly changing too. my definitions change too. you do not have the authorization to tell me what enough means. the color blue may make you feel peaceful, under the sky. blue may make me feel sad, compressed. this is the same when it comes to enough.

body two: no human is enough to sustain another. i should not require a fill up, i am not a void a hole an empty space to be filled. i am working to grow, just as you are. i am working to grow so i will never need 'more'. me being me me being who i am all the people i am yet to become everything i am yet to feel; i am working towards being full on my own. i love you. i share my soul with you, through books words music songs, art colors. i am overflowing with myself. you cannot fear not being able to give me 'more' because if i need any more, i would find it within myself. i am constructing my own empire within my mind. do not fear not being 'enough' for me. i am enough for me, even though on some days i will not be. the ever transitioning of power we hold behind words is holy. if you fear you cannot give me the amount of love you deem as 'enough', try and think about what that means to you. i will not stand by and allow you to tell me what i deserve. the amount of love i see as vital to myself is my own measurement.

conclusion: the words enough and more are more than enough to make your head spin.

i am very very in love with you.

signed,

violet.