Unavoiable Attraction

Hermione sat quietly as she worked on her wolfsbane potion. She could feel professor Snape's eyes piercing through her. She looked up through her bangs and met his midnight eyes. His usual sneer was absent from his face replaced with a slight smile.
She was very confused. She returned her eyes back to her cauldron and let out a heavy sigh.
"Miss Granger" came a low growling voice
Hermione looked up slowly seeing Snape staring at her cauldron "yes professor?"
"I suggest that you pay attention for your cauldron is boiling over." He snapped "your carelessness will result in a ruined potion and possible detention if it is not fixed immediately."
She looked down quickly and in a panic turned down the flame under her cauldron "I'm sorry sir"
At the moment a large blob of thick liquid spewed out of the cauldron landing on the timid slytherin girl sitting next to her.
The slytherin let out a yelp of pain and fell in the floor. Her neck had been hit and the scalding potion had immediately melted her robe causing her right shoulder to be burned as well.
Hermione jumped over to her apologizing and trying to remove the potion slowly sweeping through her robes.
Snape did not delay in rushing to the girls aid. He pulled her to her feet and began to walk to the door. "Granger!" his low voice bellowed "you will serve detention with me every night for the next two weeks." an with that he was on his way to the hospital wing.
Hermione's face turned red as the turned the flame of her cauldron off. She could hear Malfoy sniggering and she shot him a deathly glare. "Shove off Malfoy"
"Oh yeah granger? what are you going to do about it?"
Hermione did not respond, she just turned to clean up the spilled potion.