4

Hayes

I woke up next to the blonde's petite body. She was quite a freak for a "virgin" if you ask me. She looked so peaceful but she was a little too slow to keep around.

"Hey," I nudged her arm, "wake up," I had her name on the tip of my tongue.

She started to stir awake and turned over so she was facing me. She shined a pretty, toothy grin at me and leaned up to peck my lips.

"Last night was so amazing," she gushed.

"I know right," I acted as thrilled as her, "but my brother hates to find me with other girls in the house like this so I'm gonna have to ask you to leave," I petted her blonde hair.

"Oh alright but we should do this again. Maybe my place next time so then we could spend a little more time together," she smirked & tried to touch my chest but I flinched.

"Yeah. That sounds great. Can I call you an Uber?" I started to pick up her clothes from the floor.

"Sure," she smiled, "maybe we can go out for breakfast or I could make you some at my place?"

Ugh. My least favorite part. Breakfast.

"I don't know if that'll work out. I have so many errands, and then my stupid brother and his rules," I scoffed while handing her clothes to her.

She got dressed and I called her an Uber. It was a hard ten minutes conversing with her while we waited for it to arrive.

"Oh Hayes I really enjoyed your company last night. Here's my number call me," she gave me a piece of paper.

"I won't be needing this," I flicked the paper onto the floor.

"Oh, I see. You're one of those face to face type of guys," she smiled so sweetly. But it was my time. Time to do what I do best.

Break hearts.

"No. Um listen, Cheryl? I'm one of those hit it & quit it guys. So that whole spend more time & breakfast crap isn't happening. I'm sorry. Actually no I'm not," I said as I saw her Uber approaching.

"Hayes are you serious?" I saw her heart break into pieces at this point. Her eyes swelling with tears.

"I think this is goodbye," I snickered, "nope it's goodbye."

"I gave you my innocence & you treat me like this," she had fury in her.

"Sorry sweetheart. It's how I roll. Now let me be a gentleman," I held the door open, "& send you away in style."

She held in her tears but I could see she was broken. With a few puffs & sounds, she entered the Uber & it drove off.

"What a time to be alive," I chuckled & lit one because God damnit, I deserved one.