25

Hayes

"Come in," I yelled at the door after I heard a knock.

The door opened and my vision of beauty was standing there with two suit covers.

"Hey you," I smiled and got up.

"Hi," she kissed my cheek and gave me one suit cover.

"Sudden visits? I could get used to this," I smiled.

"Yeah I'm sorry about that. I got this invite earlier today to this fashion banquet and the invite said I could bring a plus one so," she smiled and opened the suit cover, revealing a tuxedo inside.

"This can't be for me? Alright who's the other guy you're seeing besides me," I chuckled.

"No," she chuckled with me, "you're my plus one."

"Wow," I took the tux out of the cover and gazed at it in aw.

"Try it on. We leave in five hours and the reason why I came now is because I gotta do my makeup and get into my dress cause that's gonna take a while," she explained.

"Just know getting that dress off you won't take a while," I smirked.

"You funny Grier," she chuckled, "can I use your room babe?"

"Any time," I led her to my room and she sat by my mirror and started doing her thing.

"So what's going on at this banquet?" I asked as I watched her.

"Just displaying of pieces by up and coming fashion designers. Maybe some classics. Maybe a speech or two, hopefully not too many I can't sit through speeches I can fidgety," she explained.

"Is that why you started playing with my lil' guy during that dinner with Nash and Taylor?" I smirked and came up behind her.

"Oh that," she giggled, "that was just me being playful."

"I like you playful," I heaved down her neck and kissed it gently.

"Hayes," she giggled softly.

"Lemme be playful with you," I declared and started sucking on her neck. She kept doing her makeup with minor sounds escaping her mouth. After a while I stopped and looked at what I had created.

"Great now I gotta cover this up," she chuckled and grabbed a brush.

"Baby why hide it? Shows that you're mine," I put my hands on her shoulders.

"Hayes," she whined.

"Please," I begged with a cute sulk.

"You kill me," she rolled her eyes and put the brush down, "you're lucky my dress is purple."

"It'll match the hickey on your neck," I smiled.

"Exactly," I laughed.

The hours passed as we got ready together. Again I tried my luck to get a quickie before this banquet but still nada. I was surprised I was able to keep my dick in my pants for this long.

A luxurious car was suddenly parked outside of my place and Kaylin told me it was for us. This girl came with too many perks.

As we were on our way her head was rested upon my chest once again. I could feel her body warmth. I could feel her joy. It was so radiant. So beautiful.

After a while we got there and I tipped the driver, the poor guy. The least I could do for him.

We went inside and the place was buzzing with all this sophistication. It was so fancy. I felt out of place and I'll hand it to myself I'm already quite fancy.

"You okay?" Kaylin whispered in my ear.

"Yeah babe," I kissed her cheek as she led me around from one place to another.

"We have an announcement," we suddenly heard a woman's voice ring through the hall.

"Who's that?" I whispered in Kaylin's ear.

"The boss of the company," she answered.

"Every year we like to put the talent of an up and coming designer into light. To display the knowledge of never knowing when your work will be recognised by still continuing to work as hard as you do. This is the company's way of showing that you are appreciated, no matter what and this year we'd like to honour and display the works," she paused and looked in our direction, "Kaylin Walker."

A curtain was then dropped and all of Kaylin's works were displayed. Her face was something of a masterpiece. Her eyes changed. Her smile grew and damn, I wanted to see that every day of my life now.

Her boss called her to the podium and gave her the floor.

"Wow," she gasped as she laughed. It was incredibly adorable.

"I can't believe that I'm actually here. I never thought that from drawing dresses and making dresses for my dolls when I was seven to when I was doodling sketch designs in the back of my Geography book I'd actually be here realising my dream. I'm so grateful for this opportunity and I'm especially grateful for the company realising my talent and displaying it for eyes of the public to see. I would like to thank everyone that I'm currently working with and the company for giving me this job. I'd also like to thank one person in the audience," she smiled and looked at me, "Hayes. Thank you for always telling me to believe in myself and prove people wrong whenever they said I couldn't do it. You inspire me."

The audience went into a wave of applause and I clapped the loudest. I was actually acknowledged. I loved the feeling.

The rest of the night was spent sipping on fancy wine, talking to various people about business and me occasionally sneaking neck kisses whenever I got the chance.

When the night drew to a close we were in a cab heading back to my place as I stared into Kaylin's glittery eyes and slowly placed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Did you enjoy tonight baby?" I asked.

"Yeah babe I did thank you so much for coming. Hope you had a good time," she smiled faintly.

"Did you have any idea about that display?" I chuckled.

"No! I was surprised as hell. Felt kinda bad since I was bitching about how they don't even notice I'm there half the time," she laughed which eventually faded to silence.

"I'm proud of you," I whispered and her face glistened in the lights of the city.

Her lips were suddenly on mine and I could feel the sparks between us. The world had seemed oblivious. I could only feel her. I could only experience her and her touch.

We arrived home and I led her inside.

"Finally these can come off," she took off her heels and threw them in the corner with a giggle.

"I love how you just laugh at everything," I laughed with her, "I find it cute."

"I find you cute," she smiled and looked up at me.

"I find you irresistible," I looked down at her with lustful eyes.

"Oh do you now," she wrapped her arms around my neck and jumped onto me with her legs around my waist, "maybe you should see what else you can find."

I felt her lips crash against mine and my hands immediately clutch her ass. I walked backwards into my room and managed to closed the door behind us.

I threw her onto the bed and hovered over her as she began to take off my tux. God she was so wild. Just like when we danced in the club. There was something about her that just drove me insane.

After some time our bodies were connected. Doing every nasty thing ever thought of. I can tell you this; she's very flexible if you know what I mean.

Half way into it I began to thrust gently into her. Almost lovingly. I didn't wanna fuck Kaylin. No way. I wanted to make love to her. So I did.

Every hair tug. Every moan. Every gentle scream. I cherished. Her touch was my weakness.

I never knew a girl could look so beautiful as you made love to her.