23

Hayes

"Look at these," I pointed to my laptop as Nash and Taylor sat on my bed and read every email word for word.

"She is literally psychotic," Taylor mentioned.

"She has you caught between a rock and quite a hard place," Nash nodded.

"But you didn't even rape her," she gawked.

"I know but you know society these days. Any girl that calls rape will never ever get found out if she lies. Even if she does, she's still in the clear. Just because I have a penis suddenly I'm a criminal. It's sick," I grunted and ran my fingers through my hair, "what am I gonna do?"

"Apologise," Nash closed my laptop.

"I already did," I stumbled.

"Not with gifts Hayes. With actual words. It's the only way," he explained.

"Can't believe I'm doing this," I grabbed my jacket. My phone then buzzed.

"Who's that from?" Taylor asked.

"Kairan," I looked at my phone, "he's saying I gotta take Arthur's place on a finishing project because Arthur has food poisoning from a sandwich he ate."

Sandwich.

"Bitch tried to poison me!" I yelled and almost threw my phone.

"What do you mean?" Nash asked.

"She came by my work during this week and gave me lunch. Arthur took it because I didn't want it and he was eating a sandwich. Which means she was tryna get me sick. That bitch," I opened the door and slammed it behind me.

This ends today.