24

Hayes

This coffee shop keeps getting too familiar every time I'm in it.

There I was sitting and waiting for a psycho just so that I could apologise to her. Bloody hell. This girl had literally taken my life and turned it into bread crumbs stuffed with shit. I'm so done.

I watched as she walked in, looking as radiant and cocky as ever. She really enjoyed making me suffer. I think I was actually scared of her.

"Hayes darlin'" she greeted me with that stupid Southern accent of hers.

"Charlotte I've had enough okay. You win I'm sorry for denying sleeping with you. I'm sorry for taking away your innocence and making you feel like shit afterwards. I'm sorry. There's nothing I can do about it now except apologise for my wrongs and hopefully that'll do me right," I expressed.

"There is one thing you can do," she smirked and slithered my hand across the table.

"What?" I asked.

"We could have another fun night," she smiled.

"I can't," I wriggled my hand out of her grip.

"What the hell not?" she began to get angry.

"I have a girlfriend now. I don't intend on cheating on her," I explained.

"Girlfriend?" she began to short circuit.

"Yeah. I did what I needed to do. I'm gone. I hope you enjoy the rest of your life," I nodded, gave her petty hug and left her sitting in the coffee shop.

Gees.