19

Hayes

"I can't believe I'm doing this" I thought as I looked down at the bags by my feet then I looked outside the window. I was in the coffee shop. The special coffee shop that started it all.

But this time it was for a purpose. A purpose filled of fear. The words had finally registered in my head. Now here I was, pleading and begging for silence. What have I done.

I saw her walk in, a miniature dog in her hands and sunglasses that covered more than half of her face. She looked like an evil farm queen if anything.

"Well look who it is," she hissed painfully and sat down, "couldn't resist me any longer could you?"

"Charlotte I thought about what you said. You ruining me and my life and everyone I knew. I would like to offer you an apology accompanied by some gifts," I whispered the last part.

"Gifts?" she smirked deviously.

I put the bags on the table and I had spent quite a hefty penny buying her all the brands on the table. From Victoria's Secret to Chanel to Banana Republic. I had a collection of luxuries just waiting at her disposable. Hopefully she would take this, be grateful and leave me the fuck alone.

"Hush gifts?" she laughed painfully, "you take me for a fool don't you?"

"Well yeah," I said under my breath.

"You're not supposed to be insulting someone that you're apologising to. Especially if that person could ruin your life with the snap of her fingers," she called out.

"Do you accept the gifts or not?" I groaned.

"I accept your gifts but forget your crumby apology. You think this is gonna supposedly stop me from destroying you? I think not. I think absolutely not. You have no idea what's coming your way Grier," she took all the bags on the table, "no idea."

With her tiny pooch and her bags of sin she left.

Shit. Now what do I do? 

My everything

Where are you?

Me

Just taking care of business. I'll see you soon