8

Hayes

"About time you came back," Nash gurgled as I walked in.

"Could you guys get off my back?" I asked spitefully.

"You watch-"

"Nash," Taylor interrupted as she stood up from the couch & held his chest.

"I need something to eat," I rolled my eyes & faced my attention towards the kitchen.

"We were really worried about you Hayes," Taylor murmured as she followed me.

"You guys honestly don't have to worry about me. I'm a big boy with a big dick," I smirked. I just couldn't. She may be brother's fiancé but to me she's still a walking target.

Taylor was a catch. No lie about it. I mean if Nash took any longer to actually take her I promise I would've done something about it.

"Wow. Never fail to make me laugh embarrassingly," she chuckled & brought her voice down to a whisper, "by the way Nash & I finally found a place. We're moving at the end of next week."

I couldn't help but crack a smile. I was overjoyed. Finally I had my shag pad back. I wanted to scream Hallelujah but I'll admit, I was kinda gonna miss them.

"That's great. At least," I smiled & got some microwave popcorn from out of the pantry, putting it in the microwave.

"Yeah. I know how hard it is to live with your brother especially when you've had freedom for a while," she said softly.

"Yeah. But you know how happy I am for the both of you," I smiled as I got my popcorn.

"Thanks. So how was your night?" she asked.

"Just some other stuff," I shrugged & munched on my considerable midnight snack.

"I'm surprised you didn't walk in with a honey on your arm," she smirked.

"Nah I just wasn't feeling it tonight. But I did meet this one girl at the coffee shop. Kaylin. She's the one Taylor. She actually makes me not want to fuck around," I huffed & ate.

"Aye, that's great. I'm happy for you," she smiled & we heard Nash's voice ring from the living room.

"Taylor babe!" he yelled.

"He probably wants to cuddle," she chuckled, "I mean it is," she stopped & looked at the clock in the hallway "1:30am so lemme hit it. Goodnight Hayes," she hugged me & kissed my cheek.

"When are you gonna give me a real kiss?" I smirked & she chuckled, "goodnight Taylor."

She was on her way out of the kitchen as I ate my popcorn.

"& no sex in my house unless I'm involved!" I yelled & she died of laughter.

I checked my phone as I rested my bag of popcorn on the counter & went into my contacts. She saved her name as Kaylin with a dancing girl emoji. Maybe she could do a few dances on my dick.

I smiled & I couldn't stop thinking of her.