Friend In Need=Chapter 1=

I was in my room reading until my idiot brother Damon busted into my room saying I got a letter from someone named Carlisle.

Alexa: You could of knocked.
Damon: Ehh too much work.
Alexa: Idiot...
Damon: What did you say?.
Alexa: Your a vampire I know you heard me.
Damon: *chuckles* I heard you but anyway the letter says it's urgent.
Alexa: Ok Ill come down after I finish this chapter.
(A/n: I LOVE to read so yea🙃)
Damon: *Takes book and throws it out the window*.
Alexa: WHAT THE HELL DAMON?!?!?.
Damon: Its urgent.
Alexa: *mumbles* That was my favorite book too...
Damon: Lol ill get it for you but who is Carlisle?.
Alexa: Hes another vampire I met in 1895. But he left because of business. He's a doctor.
Damon: Ok go see what he wants.
Alexa: Ok

I go down stairs and see my other brother stefan on the couch with his girlfriend Elena.

Alexa: Hey Stefan and Elena
Stefan: Hey sis
Elena: Hi Alexa
Alexa: What are you guys doing?
Damon yells from upstairs.
Damon: There making out!!!!!.
Stefan: SHUTUP DAMON!!
Everyone except Elena here's him laugh
(A/N: This is taking place before Elena was turned into a vampire)
Alexa: Aw that's cute.
Stefan and Elena start to blush.
Alexa: AWWWW.
Stefan: Alexa if you don't shutup I will snap your neck.
(A/N: Shes a vampire too so she won't die... Obs....)
Alexa: Damn hurtful... ANYWAYS!.... Where is my letter?.
Stefan: On the kitchen counter.
Alexa vamp speeds to the kitchen grabs the letter and sits on the couch across from Stefan and Elena. On the front of the envelope it says To: Alexa Salvortore
Alexa opens the envelope and starts to read the letter.
To: Alexa Salvortore
From: Carlisle Cullen
Dear Alexa:
Hello Alexa I'm afraid we haven't spoken to each other since 1900. And I am truly sorry for that but I have a family now and I would love for you to meet them. They are all vampires like me so you don't have to worry about any blood loss from someone but I know even if there was you will be able to take care of your self. But I have a very important favor to ask of you. I know this is very sudden but my family is in danger. A vampire named Victoria is coming to kill our new family member Bella because my son Edward killed her mate. She is making a army of new borns to come kill her. I would of called you but I have lost your number. If you can come and maybe bring backup i will deeply appreciate it. If you dont come I will understand. This is short notice. We also have a pack of shape shifters living a permanent residence near by. So if you do come and see giant wolves just know that that's them. Also if you come tommorow at noon me my family and the shifters are meeting up in the forest near my home to discuss how to kill the new borns. See you soon if you come...

Carlisle Cullen

Stefan: What did he say?
(A/N: Stefan brought the letter in and saw the name and he told Damon to go get you. I made this authors note just to tell you just in case you didn't know how he knew that Carlisle is a boy or something like that😄)
Alexa: His family is in danger and was asking for my help. I haven't seen him in 100 years. He's also asking if I do come if I can bring some back up.
Stefan: Ill come
Damon shouts from upstairs
Damon: ME TOO!!!
Alexa: Lol Stefan can you call the gang over I want to ask them if they can help too.
Stefan: Sure

====Time Skip==== 30 minutes later.

*DING DONG*
(A/N: Sorry😂)
Elena: Ill get it!!
Alexa and Damon came downstairs to everyone there.
(A/N: SQUADDDDDDD)
Caroline: Ok whats so important that I had to to get out of BED!!!.
Alexa: I need your help.

Bonnie: For what?
Alexa: I have a friend that needs our help.
Tyler: Who is this friend?.
Alexa: Carlisle Cullen and his family.
Jeremy: Whats the problem?.
Alexa: Carlisle's son Edward killed there enemys mate now they want to kill Edwards girlfriend Bella.
Caroline: Im in.
Tyler: Me too.
Bonnie: I guess me too.
Alexa: Elena and Jeremy I don't expect you guys to participate because you guys are humans. But you guys can still come I'm sure Carlisle won't mind
Elena and Jeremy said ok
Alexa: Ok go home and pack come back here in 2 hours.
Everyone said ok and left Me Stefan and Damon went into our rooms to go pack.

====Time Skip==== 2 hours later.

2 Hours pasted everyone started showing up.
Alexa: Ok everyone get in the two cars. Me,Stefan,Elena, and Bonnie in the Ferrari 458
Tyler,Caroline,Damon, and Jeremy in the Chevy Camaro. It will take 8 hours to get to Forks so make sure your comfortable and have snacks.
8 hours later we were finally In forks. We got 2 hotel rooms. 1 room for girls and 1 for boys.

====Next Day====

We all got into the cars and started driving to the Cullen's house. On a note pad I started writing a note to who ever opened the door to be quite because I wanted to suprise Carlisle.
I wrote...
Im a friend of Carlisle and he asked me if I could help with the Victoria situation and if you can be quite because you want to suprise him. We pulled up to there house and it was beautiful. Me and my friends went up to the door and rung the door bell. The door opened and revealed a beautiful woman. I showed her the note and she noded and told us to follow we went up the stairs and was brought to a room that was full of people that stopped talking and turned to see who these strangers were.

OMG OVER 1000 WORDS I LOVE THIS CHAPTER AND I HOPE YOU DO TOO. Im sorry for all the author notes I was trying to explain thing also be funny.... I should stop 😂
Well any way I hoped you enjoyed and now I'm gonna start on chapter 2❤️.