Date=Chapter 12=

WARNING THERE ARE CUSS WORDS IN THIS CHAPTER.

Steam starts shooting out of Stefans and Damons ears.

Elena: Awwww so cute. They need to get together.
Caroline: That needs to happen.
Damon: SETH!!!

Seth bolts up from the chair causing Alexa to fall off.

Alexa: Ow...
Seth: Im sorry Damon scared me...
Alexa: Damon stop scaring Seth!
Damon: I could do whatever I want!
Alexa: Oh yea? Wanna bet?
Damon: U-U-Uh no thanks I'm good.
Alexa: Mhmm.... OMG!!!
Elena: What?
Alexa: I totally forgot me and Seth have a date tonight we must of been so tired that we forgot about it..

Damon and Stefan is glaring at Seth.

Seth: U-Um I think I'm going to go home and get ready Ill pick you up in a hour.

Seth gets up and runs out the house.

Alexa: You guys need to stop scaring him lol.
Damon: Party pooper.

Alexa grabs a knife and throws it at his foot.

Damon: OWWW. What was that for?!?!?
Alexa: You called me a party pooper..
Damon: Doesnt mean you throw a knife into there FOOT!.
Alexa: Whatever.

Seth's POV...

I run to Sams house and ask him if he can set up a picnic and if Emily can make sandwiches.
And they both agreed... Thank god. I run home and a take a 20 minute shower. ( Fun fact I take 2 hour long showers also I'm a girl)
Once I was done I got into something comfortable. (Shorts and a shirt). I texted Alexa and told her to wear something comfortable. I walked back to Jacobs house since I had about 20 more minutes so I could take my time. I went up to the door and rung the door bell..

Alexa's POV...

I heard the door bell ring. As I went downstairs I saw Damon hold Seth up in the air by his collar and tell him I want Alexa home by 11:00 if she comes through that door at 11:01 I will rip your heart out and decapitate your head Got it?. Seth responded with wide eyes Got it.
I took a wooden stake and stabbed it in Damons stomach.

Alexa: Dont threaten him and I'm aloud to stay out as long as I want you SLUT...(Jkkkkkk)
Damon: *Groaning* I had to get my point through his thick Skull.
Alexa: Whatever let's go Seth.
Seth: Ok

(Everyone might say Seth is a wuss and that he's scared of everything in this fanfic but he's with a DIFFERENT SPECIES OF VAMPIRES I WOULD BE SCARED SHITLISS)

Me and Seth start walking through the forest. We weren't talking but it was a comfortable silence.

Seth: I see your brothers is very protective of you..
Alexa: Of course they are I'm there little sister.
Seth: True.
Alexa: So where are we going?
Seth: *Points towards a picnic on the beach* Their.
Alexa: Omg... It's beautiful.
Seth: I knew you'd like it.

We start talking about ourselves like how his sister's ex boyfriend was Sam but he imprinted on Leah's cousin. And I told him all about Mystic falls and how basically all supernatural beings are attracted to that place. When we were done eating and taking it was around 10:30 so Seth said let's start going back home.
When we got to the door I told him how much fun I had tonight. I said bye to him but before I went inside I gave him a kiss on the cheek and went inside the house.

Seth's POV...

S-she just kissed me.. I always thought that I just liked her as a friend but now I feel like I love her... I'll tell her she's my imprint after the fight. I hope she doesn't get hurt...

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AWWW ALEXA AND SETH SO CUTE. I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE MAD AT ME BUT I WAS SO BUSY YOU HAVE NO IDEA. I WILL POST 2-3 MORE CHAPTERS TODAY SINCE I HAVENT POSTED IN LIKE 4 DAYS. ALSO I HAVE NO SCHOOL TODAY SO YEA BYEEEEEEE.