What the hell!?!=Chapter 5=

Warning: There are curse words in this chapter.

In the door way stood 3 buff guys. They looked like they were about to pounce on us any second. The man in the middle of the three ran up to me since I was the closest to Jacob grabbed me and threw me at the wall. I heard my friends and family start to growl at the three unknown men.

Jacob: STOP SAM!
Sam: Why? Didn't they kidnap you?
I scoff.
Jacob: Why would they kidnap me?
Sam: Because they smell like vampires except a few.
Alexa: Instead of busting down the damn door you could of knocked *Rolls eyes*
???: Shut the fuck up.
Alexa: You shut the fuck up I don't take orders from rude dogs.

I heard my brothers laugh behind me. The boy started to shake uncontrollably.

Sam: Paul calm down its not that serious.

But Paul wasn't listening. All of a sudden he transformed into a huge ass werewolf. He launched him self at me but I vamp speeded outside. He came running out the house at me. When he was close I ran towards him picked him up and threw him at a tree. After I heard whimpers coming from him.

Sam: PAUL STOP WE DON'T KNOW IF THEY ARE A THREAT!!.

Paul went home because when he turned he didn't take off his clothes so there destroyed.

Alexa: Pfft he has anger issues.
Damon: Well you did call him a dog.
Alexa: He told me to shut the fuck up I'm not going to just let him talk to me like that.
Sam: Ok who are you?.

I explained everything to him. Including the situation the Cullen's are in. I also told him what we were. Especially for Bonnie and Tyler.

Sam: Well your welcome to stay here. But if you attack one of my pack members we will not hesitate to kill you. Unless it's in self defense. But the only person I can think that will want to attack you is Paul. I would like to Introduce all of you to the pack. Oh and this Embry pointing to other boy that was with him.
Alexa: Sure and it's nice to meet you.
Embry: Same.

We all started running towards Sams house. When we got there Sam invited us in and introduced us to his mate.

Sam: Emily?
Emily: In the kitchen!
Sam: We have guests.

Emily turned around and stared at us.

Emily: Hello my name is Emily.
Alexa: Hello my name is Alexa this is my brother Stefan and Damon. This is Elena and her brother is Jeremy. This is Caroline, Tyler, Bonnie, And Alaric pointing to all of them.
Emily: Its nice to meet all of you *Smiles*
Sam: Where are the boys?
Emily: They should be here any min-

6 people walked into Sams house. 4 boys which one I knew and 1 girl. And 1 little girl.

I hope you enjoyed byeeeeeeeeee.