I can't do what?!=Chapter 44=

Krystal's POV...

I woke up the next morning and did my morning routine. I decided to leave my hair in a messy bun and got dressed in...

 I decided to leave my hair in a messy bun and got dressed in

^ because I was to tired and I wanted to have a lazy day. After I got dressed I put my shoes on and went downstairs. I saw my mom talking to Jack, Brianna and Rosa. I grabbed my keys/car keys and and them to come on. They got in my car when I got a text from someone. I looked at my phone and saw it was Darrius. He was asking if I can give him a ride to school and home for a few days because his car broke down and it's in the repair shop. I replied sure and started driving to his house.

Krystal: Guys for a few days I will be driving Darrius to school and home because his car broke down.
Everyone: Ok.
Brianna: Stop the car!

I stopped the car.

Krystal: What's wrong?
Brianna: Nothing.

She got out the car and sat in the back with my cousins.

Krystal: Uh?
Brianna: I want you to be with your future boyfriend.

I sweatdropped...

Krystal: It's not like that were just friends.
Brianna: Mhmmmmmm.
Krystal: We only started talking yesterday!
Brianna: I ship the two of you.
Krystal: I already have my aunt Elena and Caroline shipping people together I don't need you too!
Brianna: Too bad!
Krystal: You are so difficult!
Brianna: I know love you!
Krystal: Love you too.

I pulled up in front of his house and texted him were outside.

He came out of his house wearing...

^ Dont mind the shoes. Just imagine him wearing different shoes😂 (this is not how he looks like)

He went to the back and opened the door. He saw it was full so he went to the front. Can't blame him my windows are tinted. He sat next to me and put his seat belt on.

Darrius: Thank you for doing this.
Krystal: No problem. I'm glad there is finally a sane person in this car.

Rosa hit me on the back of my head.

Krystal: Im joking.... Maybe.

Everyone started laughing. I drove off from his house and towards our school.

Brianna: So Darrius?
Darrius: Hm?
Brianna: Do you have a girlfriend?

I started coughing furiously. I said shut the fuck up in a low tone so he won't hear but they will because of vampire hearing.

Rosa: Do you Darrius?
Darrius: Not at the moment why?
Bianca: Oh no reason. But my best friend he-

I slammed on the brake took out duck tape and duck taped both of their mouths and hands together so they couldn't take it off.

Krystal: Now we can have a peaceful ride to school.

I started the rest of the drive to school and parked my car. I took off the duktape and got out of my car. Everyone outside was shocked to see me giving Darrius a ride to school.

Darrius: I gotta go to practice see you later! Thanks again for the ride!
Krystal: Ok bye!, And no problem!

The rest of us went into the school and went to our lockers mine was far away from their lockers so I was alone. I opened my locker and got all my books for first period. Once I closed my locker I came face to face with Renesmee. I tried walking around her but she grabbed my wrist.

Renesmee: Why was you with Darrius?
Krystal: That is none of your business.
Renesmee: Tell me!
Krystal: No.
Renesmee: Since you won't tell me then I'll tell you something. Stay away from him. He's hot and rich so he should be with me. Not with a peasant.
Krystal: I can be with who ever I want. You can't tell me to stay away from someone. You don't own him. He doesn't even like you.
Renesmee: So your telling me he likes you?
Krystal: Your putting words in my mouth. I did not say that.
Renesmee: Good so stay away from him.
Krystal: You can't tell me what to do.

I pulled my arm away from her grasp and walked away. The football team will be practicing all day so I won't see him in any of my classes. I went to my first class and copied notes the whole period. The bell rung and I went to gym. I walked into the gym.

Coach: Everyone get into your running clothes. We're running laps outside.

I went into the locker room and got dressed...

^ running clothes.

I left the locker room and went outside where the coach and all the other students are.

Coach: Ok everyone run 12 laps!

The foot ball team was in the middle of the track. So they can see us running around. I stretched for a few minutes and started running. I was on my 3 lap when I saw one of the boys talking to Darrius.

???: Yo why don't you go talk to her. You've been staring at her for the longest.
Darrius: I have?
???: Really bro? You was just standing there staring.
Darrius: Oh.
???: If you don't confess to her I will tell her you like her.
Darrius: You wouldn't.
???: Try me. Hey Krystal!

I looked at them and put on a blank face as I walked towards them.

Krystal: Yes?
???: My boy Darrius here lik-

Darrius quickly put his hand over the boys mouth.

Darrius: Sorry he stopped your run. You can go back to running.
Krystal: Ok?

I turned around and ran back to the track. I stretched again and continued my run. I wonder who was he staring at? Was it me? No! We're just friends! Also he doesn't like me... I finished my 12 laps and sat in the grass drinking my water. Jack and Rosa sat next to me.

Rosa: Hey!
Krystal: Hey Rosa.
Rosa: You finished your 12 laps?
Krystal: Yup.
Rosa: You don't even look tired.
Krystal: When I'm home I always go on runs. So that's how I'm not tired.
Coach: Ok everyone it's time to go inside. The bell will ring in 25 . Also bring another pair of running clothes we will be doing this again except it will be 15 laps.

Most people groaned and went inside. As soon as I was about to enter the building I turned around and saw Darrius looking at me. He raised his hand and waved at me. I waved back and went inside. I got in the schools shower. I was in there for about 20 minutes and dried myself off. I put my clothes on and went to my next class...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter❤️!!!

-Akumalol