Moving in=Chapter 27=

Yo I'm so happy. My book got over 1000 reads. Thank you guys so much. Enjoy this chapter.
======================================

Alexa's POV...

I was looking at many mansions but one caught my eye. It was the most beautiful house and the biggest. Also it just feels like home. Soooo I bought it. I decided to pick my room first since you know I BOUGHT IT. Also of course I picked the biggest room. So mines is the best yay. After that I went to the mall and bought a bunch of clothes. Including a iPhone 7 plus (That phone is bae) Also a new Mac book. Andddddddddd ALOT OF CASES😍. (In real life I'm obsessed with cases) I also needed furniture for my room. But I had no way of getting it to my house. So I decided to just buy a blow up mattress for the night. After I was done I went home and dropped everything I didn't need off in my room. Next I went to a car rental so I can get small things for the house. First I went to the supermarket and bought LOADS of food. Next was plates, cups, bowls, forks and spoons. Then I went home and set everything up. It was around 5 pm. So I decided to go to the Cullen's house. I locked the door and vamp sped to their house. I let my self in and went straight to Rosa's room. I opened the door to Renesmee trashing her room. She hasn't noticed me yet. I watched her knock everything down. Once she was done she turned around and saw me.

Renesmee: O-oh hi my favorite aunt.
Alexa: Don't try that on me.

I picked her up by her collar and took her to the living room. Once I got there I saw Bella, Edward and Rosalie was in there. I coughed to get there attention. As soon as Bella saw me with Ren- I mean the brat she sprang up on her feet.

Bella: Why do you have my daughter?!
Alexa: Because this little brat was trashing Rosa's room.
Rosalie: WHAT!
Bella: No she was not.
Alexa: How much do you wanna bet?
Bella: I don't need to bet I know my child didn't trash that monsters room. That monster shouldn't even have a room she should be in the basement or something.
Alexa: Alexa stay calm, stay calm. Anyways Rosalie once you, Emmett and Rosa is done with them you can move in to our house. I just bought it today.
Rosalie: Thank you Alexa I will let you know.
Alexa: Your welcome I'll be taking my leave I need to go tell everyone to start moving their stuff in.
Rosalie: Ok bye!
Alexa: Bye.

I left their house and went to Jacob's. I walked in to everyone in the living room. Great.

Alexa: Hey guys.
Everyone: Hey.
Alexa: What are you guys doing?
Elena: Oh planning your wedding.
Alexa: ._. But I thought me and Seth had to make all the decisions and stuff like that.
Elena: NO me and Caroline has been waiting for our ship to happen. So we're planning it.
Alexa: You wanna bet on that?
Elena: Can we at least help you?
Alexa: Ugh fine. Anyways I came to tell you guys to start packing and that I bought a beautiful house.

Everyone nodded and went to start packing up there stuff. Well this is going to take a while to make our house feel like home...

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter comment down below if you enjoyed. Also follow me. Most of this chapter was about Alexa buying stuff for her self and the house. I will start the next chapter tommorow. Anyways byeeeeeeee❤️