Dinner with his family=Chapter 45=

The bell rung ending my last class. I went straight to my car and got in waiting for everyone else. A few seconds went by and Darrius opened the door opposite from mine. He sat down and closed the door.

Darrius: Hey.
Krystal: Hey.
Darrius: I wanted to ask you something.
Krystal: Ask away.
Darrius: My parents wanted me to ask you if you want to come over for dinner because you was kind enough to accept giving me a ride to school and home for a few days. You don't have to. They just want to show they are thankful.
Krystal: Um sure I'll come over for dinner. What do I have to wear? Fancy? Casual?
Darrius: You can wear anything you want.
Krystal: Ok what time do you want me to come over?
Darrius: Around 7. Is that ok?
Krystal: Yea it's fine.

Jack, Brianna and Rosa hopped into the car.

Brianna: Soo what were you guys talking about?!
Krystal: None of your business you old fart.
Brianna: But im not even old.
Krystal: Hehehe.
Rosa: Are you guys going on a date?

Me and Darrius blushed a dark shade of red. We both looked at eachother and nodded. I ducktaped her mouth while he taped her hands together.

Jack: You shouldn't of said anything.

We all laughed except Rosa because she was glaring at all of us. I dropped everyone off to there houses and went home. Once I got there I immediately started doing my homework because I didn't want to do it when I got home. I heard my mom come in so I stopped doing my homework and went downstairs.

Krystal: Hey mom.
Alexa: Hey sweetie. Do you need something?
Krystal: Actually I have to ask you something.
Alexa: Shoot.
Krystal: One of my friends parents invited me to dinner because I'm driving their son to school and home until his car gets fixed. Can I go?
Alexa: Sure just be careful.
Krystal: I will.

I went back to my room and checked the time. It was 5:30 pm. I decided to take a quick shower just in case so I can smell fine and not make a bad impression. I got dressed into...

I also chose to use a Shawl so I don't show too much skin

I also chose to use a Shawl so I don't show too much skin. I left my hair down and flat ironed it. I put my phone on the charger so I can have full charge just in case something happens. I then brushed my teeth to make a breath not stink (lol) and spray perfume on my body. By the time I was finished it was 6:30 pm. So I grabbed my phone off the charger and my house keys/car keys. I left the house and got in my car. While I was driving I was super nervous. What if I say the wrong thing? Or show myself as a bad influence on their son? No I just need to be myself. I don't need to act like someone I'm not. I breathed in and out. I pulled up to their house. I shut my car off and got out. I walked up the stairs and rung the door bell. A few seconds went by and I heard little feet running towards the door. A young girl opened the door and stared at me.

Krystal: Hi you must be Madison.
Madison: Wow your really pretty.

I blushed.

Krystal: Thank you. But not as pretty as you!
Madison: You really think I'm pretty?!
Krystal: Of course! Your the most prettiest girl in the world!
Madison: Thank you!
Krystal: No problem!

All of a sudden a woman who looked like a split image of Darrius came up to the door.

???: Hi you must be Krystal?
Krystal: That will be me!
???: It's nice to meet you! My son told me all about you!
Krystal: Hopefully good things.
???: Of course all good things. My name is Ana by the way.
Krystal: Nice to meet you Ana.
Ana: Come in we have the table set. My son is upstairs getting ready. Follow me.

I followed her in to a big dining room. Madison took her seat while a man that looked exactly like Darrius was siting down on the opposite side of the table.

Ana: You can stay here while I bring out the food.
Krystal: Do you want me to help?
Ana: That is so nice of you! Sure you can help!

I followed her into the kitchen and started bringing out the food. After bringing out all the food I sat next to Madison. A few seconds went by and I heard feet coming downstairs. The person came into the dining room and it was Darrius.

Darrius: Hey Krystal.
Krystal: Hey.

He sat down on the other side of Madison. Ana and I'm guessing Darrius's dad started passing the food around in a circle. I didn't take a lot of food because I wasn't that hungry. Ana was asking me questions about me. When Darrius's dad started talking.

SAD PART AHEAD!!!

The Dad(😭): Ok let's get to business.

Everyone got quite except Darrius.

Darrius: What do you mean "Business"

I started getting uneasy.

Ana: Do you like our son?
Krystal: W-what?
The Dad: You heard my wife do you?
Krystal: Me and Darrius are just friends.
Ana: Ok let's say you did like him. Would you ever just date him because his family is rich?
Krystal: No I would never do that!
The Dad: We don't believe you.
Ana: Your probably sleep with all the boys in the school!
Darrius: Stop talking to her like that!
The Dad: Stay out of this Darrius.
Madison: Mommy and Daddy why are you being so mean to Krystal?
Ana: Madison go to your room.

Madison looked down sad. She got up and went upstairs.

The Dad: Would you use him?
Krystal: No I wo-
Ana: We don't believe you!
The Dad: Were you going to try taking his virginity away tonight?

I had enough. I got up and grabbed my things.

Krystal: Im obviously not welcomed here. I'm leaving.

I started walking towards the door.

Darrius: What is wrong with you?! You've never did this to the other girls I brung here!
The Dad: We wanted to see if she's the one for you!
Darrius: Yeah by calling her a slut?!? You are insane! We're not even dating!!

I was about to open the door when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Darrius.

Darrius: I'm really sorry for their actions. I've never seen them act like that.
Krystal: It's fine they want to make sure you are around the right people. Or at least dating the right people.
Darrius: What they said is not right! I understand if you don't want to drive me to school and back home.
Krystal: No I said I will until you get your car back. What they said won't kill me. See you tomorrow.

I opened the door and walked out of the house. I unlocked my car and hopped in. I turned the engine on and started driving home. Internally crying to myself...

I'm so sorry for this sad chapter. I feel bad😫 but Krystal will get past this😁 let me know in the comments if you ship Krystal + Darrius.

-Akumalol