9 months later=Chapter 36=

Alexa's POV...

I just gave birth to my beautiful daughter. Me and Seth thought about it and picked the perfect name for her. Her name is Krystal. There have been countless times when Bella tried to kidnap Krystal away from us. And now me and Seth had enough. I just called Klaus and his family and asked them if they came deal with them. Klaus and his family will be here in about a hour. Also they want to come see their niece.

(A/N: You know when your mom is best friends with someone they automatically become your aunt/uncle😂)

Rebekah's POV...

IM GOING TO SEE MY NIECE!!!!!!!! I can't wait! But if that bitch Bella keeps trying to take my niece away from my best friend I will murder her. Right now me and my brothers are driving to her house. My brothers all have murderous looks on their faces. I can't blame them hearing that someone is trying to kidnap your niece! Bella is going to get beat down when I get there.

=Time Skip 1 Hour=

We just got to Alexa's and her friends/family's house. I vamp sped out of the car and knocked down their door.

Rebekah: WHERE IS MY NIECE?!?!?
Elena: The door!!!

I vamp sped inside the house and took Krystal from Alexa's hands.

Rebekah: Hi little one!
Alexa: Ok...
Rebekah: YOU ARE SO CUTE!!!
Krystal: *Giggles*
Rebekah: Klaus are you heading over to the Cullen's?
Klaus: Yes I am. I don't know about the rest of you.
Rebekah: I'll go.
Elijah & Kol: Me too.
Klaus: Ok let's go.

Me and my brothers vamp sped out of the house and went to the Cullen's house. Elijah knocked on the door being the gentleman he is. Carlisle opened the door and was surprised to see us.

Rebekah: You know why were here right?

Carlisle thought about it and then remembered.

Carlisle: Yes I know but please don't kill them.
Rebekah: Were only going to beat her into her senses. We won't kill her.
Carlisle: Alright.

He opened the door wider for us to come in.

Carlisle: She's in the living room.
Elijah: Thank you.

We went into the living room... I went up behind her and picked her up by her collar.

Bella: WHAT THE HELL?!?
Edward: Let her go!!!
Rebekah: No were here to teach you a lesson.

I threw her out the window.

Rebekah: CARLISLE DON'T WORRY I'LL PAY FOR THE WINDOW!!!
Carlisle: Ok!

I jumped out the window after her.

Kol: HEY!! Save some of the fun for me!!

Once I landed Bella was already up on her feet and tried to attack me. I moved away out of her grasp and kicked her in her shins. I kept kicking her until I heard a CRACK!

Rebekah: Ok I'm done you can do what you want just don't kill her.

Klaus was up next. He repeatedly punched her in her face and threw her into a tree. Hard.

Klaus: Next.

Next was Kol.

Kol: YES!!!

I went next to her and hit her with his baseball bat 5 times and kicked her a few times. And lastly was Elijah. He broke all of her ribs and ripped off one of her arms.

Elijah: Don't worry you arm will connect right back to your body. So you don't have worry about having one arm for eternity.

Oh you might be wondering. Where is Edward and Renesmee? They are being held back by Carlisle.

Rebekah: Ok were done here right?
Elijah: Not yet we have to explain to her why we did this.
Kol: Of course...
Elijah: Bella we beat you because you kept trying to kidnap our niece. Better known as Alexa's daughter. If you keep trying to take her away we will kill you. Without hesitation. Do you understand?

Bella continuasly kept nodding her head up and down.

Elijah: Good.

We vamp sped back to Alexa's house and went inside.

Rebekah: We took care of her.
Alexa: Thank you guys.
Rebekah: Anything for our bestfriend.

Alexa smiled a big toothy smile.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I love this chapter because Bella gets beat up 🤗 anyways don't forget to follow me. I start school tommorow. So I'm scared. WHY AM I THE SHY GIRL UGHHHHHHH😢😂