Undecided=Chapter 22=

I woke up the next morning and did my basic routine. You know taking a shower yada yada yada. After I was ready I went downstairs to see everyone ready.

Alexa: Ok let's go.

When we got there we barged in without knocking.

Alexa: WASUP!!!!
Edward: Really-_-
Alexa: Yes._. Anyways! Where is Bella?
Bella: Right here.
Alexa: Omg you look so dead.
Edward: Really Alexa.
Alexa: I was just joking. Can I see the baby bump?
Edward: There is no point. We are getting rid of it.
Alexa: What the fuck. That is Bella's decision. Bella do you want to get rid of it?
Bella: No.
Alexa: And there's your answer. Bella doesn't want to get rid of the baby. So end of story.

I sat on the couch waiting for Edward the protest.

Edward: BUT IT WILL KILL HER. If she gives birth to that thing she will not survive and I will kill it.
Rosalie: Say the word Edward. It's a BABY!!
Edward: Shutup Rosalie!
Alexa: SHUT THE FUCK UP EDWARD BEFORE I THROW YOU OUT THE WINDOW!!!

He shuts up.

Alexa: Finally. As I was saying Bella has the right to keep it. If you harm the child I will murder you...
Edward: Shutup Alexa your so full of yourself. You and your friends think your stronger than us but your not.

I vamp sped in front of him and punched him into a wall.

Alexa: You really don't want to try me Edward. I will kill you. Whether Carlisle likes it or not.
Carlisle: Edward Stop.
Edward: But Carlisle it's going to kill her.
Rosalie: Say the word!!!
Carlisle: Edward Alexa is right. Bella has the right to keep the baby. You can't make her get rid of it.
Edward: Please Carlisle. I don't want to see her die.
Carlisle: Im sorry Edward I can't. It's against the law.

Edward storms out of the room.

Alexa: I understand that he doesn't want to lose the love of his life. But it's her choice if she wants to keep or get rid of the baby.
Bonnie: I agree.
Alexa: Anyways Bella can I see the baby bump?

Bella moves the blanket off her stomach.

Alexa: Wait how are you that huge already?
Carlisle: Vampires grow way faster than humans. But the baby is breaking Bella's bones and causing her alot of pain.
Alexa: Why don't you just give her vampire blood.
Carlisle: Thats a great idea. Let's try it to see if she gets stronger.

Carlisle ran into kitchen and poured vamlire blood into a cup with a lid. He handed the cup to Bella. She took and sip and said.

Bella: Its... Good.

Carlisle checked her pulse and felt her pulse getting stronger.

Carlisle: Her pulse is getting stronger.
Alexa: Great.

(A/N Im going to skip to after Renesmee is born also I have a huge surprise when Bella is giving birth)

Edward's POV...

I cut open my wife's stomach and dug my hands inside to get Renesmee out. I pulled her out gently and passed her to Rosalie. I was about to stitch her stomach back together when I heard another baby's cry from her stomach. I dug my hands back into her stomach and pulled out another baby.

Edward: Twins?!

I Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Yes I changed it. Bella is having twins in the fanfic. Comment down below if you enjoyed and don't forget to follow me.

-Akumalol