The End=Chapter 50=

Krystal's POV...

Today is our graduation. I WILL FINALLY BE FREE FROM HELL!!! I got out of bed and took a shower. I washed my hair and got out. I blow dried and flat ironed my hair. I got dressed...

 After getting dressed and I put my cap and gown on over my outfit

After getting dressed and I put my cap and gown on over my outfit. I went downstairs to see my whole family, bestfriend and my boyfriend. Everyone congratulated us. ( Krystal, Brianna, Jack and Darrius ) My family started taking pictures of us until I looked at the time. Oh crap we gotta go.

Krystal: Guys we have to go. NOW!

We ran out of the house and in my car. I drove us to the school and parked. We went in the designated area and sat down in our chairs. About a hour later all the parents came inside and sat down. They started calling out names for kids to get our diplomas. When they called my name I was so nervous. I heard my family and all my friends scream when they heard my name. I smiled and went on stage. I shook her hand and took my diploma. When I was about to walk off the stage I heard everyone screaming. I turned around and saw Darrius on one knee. I started crying.

Darrius: Ever since the first day I saw you I knew that you were the love of my life. I can't imagine you not being in my life. You helped me through tough times and made me smile. Now it's time for me to return the favor. Krystal... Will you marry me?

I was speechless. I couldn't say anything until my body took over.

Krystal: Yes!

I ran over to him and jumped into his arms.

Darrius: I love you.
Krystal: I love you too.

He slipped the ring on my finger and we both shared a long loving kiss. Everyone started to clap and whistle. We both walked off stage and was greeted by my family and friends. They all congratulated us on our engagement. I can't wait to spend eternity with the love of my life. I hope you find your special someone BYEEEEEEEE!

THANK YOU MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT ON MY BOOK. YES THIS IS THE END OF "Supernatural" but it's not the end of my profile. I will be making a ton of books like more Vampire Diaries and Twilight crossover's and Fairy Tail Fanfictions. Stay tuned for those books to come out I'm writing a chapter tonight!