The Unexpected Date=Chapter 19=

I remember this song. I used to listen to it all the time a few years ago. I now just remembered what it was called😊
======================================
Alexa's POV...

Alexa: What are you doing here?
Seth: They invited me to the movie's but when I said no they dragged me out of my house and took me here.
Alexa: Same for me. Well I'm going back to Jacob's house.
Seth: Wait! Alexa can we please talk?
Alexa: You left me in the forest and when I begged you to stay you still left. Also that was a week ago. You didn't even try to call me or try to come over.
Seth: Im sorry when I told you you are my imprint and you didn't respond I got scared. I thought you didn't like me like that. So I got upset and left. I know I was a complete idiot for doing that. Please forgive me?
(A/N: I know the shape shifter can be a lover a friend or a protecter. Let's just pretend that it's just a lover thank you 😂😊❤️)
Alexa: Do you promise to never do that again and at least wait till I talk to you before running away and to never hurt me like that?
Seth: Yes I promise.

I went up to him and did something nor him or any of our friends thought that I would do.

I kissed him... ON THE LIPS!!

Elena: OMG MY SHIP YESSSSSSSSS!!
Damon: NOOOOOO!!!!!
Caroline: I will snap your neck Damon IF YOU DONT SHUTUP.
Damon: Do it.

Caroline vamp sped In front of him and snapped his neck. Everyone started laughing.

Seth: Alexa would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?

I went up to him and kissed him again.

Alexa: Does that answer your question?

Seth smiles and pulls you into a long hug.

Seth: I thought I lost you for ever.
Alexa: You can't lose me that easily Wolfie.
Seth: Wolfie?
Alexa: Yes that's your nickname.
Elena: OMG IM FANGIRLING SO HARD RIGHT NOW. I TOLD YOU GUYS THEY WERE GOING TO DATE!!!
Alexa: *blushes* Shutup Elena or you'll be the next to have a snapped neck. But you won't wake up.

Elena gulps and starts backing away from Alexa. I smile at her then me and Seth started walking home (temporary home).

Omg...... THEY ARE A COUPLE EVERYONE I KNOW THIS IS A VERY SHORT CHAPTER PLEASE BARE WITH ME NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO HAVE A 2 year skip. Don't kill me ples I'm too young to die. Anyway byeeeeeeeeeeeee hope you enjoyed.