Who the hell are you?!?=Chapter 2=

Previously: We walked into a room full of people everyone stopped there conversations and turned to look at us wondering who were we?.

Now...
A built boy got up from his seat and walked over to us.
???: Who the hell are you?!?!?
Alexa: None of your Damn business coming up to us like that pfft...
Carlisle: Alexa?.
Alexa: The one and only.
Carlisle: Jacob they are here to help us.
Jacob: You smell like a vampire but different from the Cullen's and more human.
Alexa: Carlisle he's one of the shifters?.
Carlisle nodded.
Alexa: Tch
(A/N: OMG LEVI REFERENCE IF YOU WATCH ATTACK ON TITAN... Ok I'll stop now...)
Carlisle: Alexa can you introduce yourselves for everyone and tell everyone what you are?.
Alexa: Well I'm Alexa everyone already knew since Carlisle said my name a billion times. I'm a vampire but a different kind obviously *Glares at Jacob*.
Carlisle: Can you show them what happens if you see blood or if ready to attack something.
Alexa let's the veins come visible to everyone In the room.
Everyone Gasps.
Alexa goes back to normal.
Alexa: Ok next this is Caroline she is a vampire like me. This is Bonnie she is not a vampire she is a witch.
The Cullen's Gasp.
Alexa rolls her eyes.
Alexa: This is Elena she is Human not up for grabs. This is Jeremy he's Elenas brother he is also human but has a ring that brings him back to life if killed by a supernatural being.
Damon: Like this * Snaps Jeremys neck *
Elena: DAMON I TOLD YOU TO STOP DOING THAT!!
Jacob: He did it before!!?!?
Alexa: Yea five times now.
(A/N: I think In the show he only kills him 3 times idk)
Alexa: He'll be alright he'll wake up in a little while. Next is the one who killed Jeremy (temporarily) this is Damon he is my idiotic brother he is also a vampire. This is Stefan he is my sweet brother he is a vampire too and is Elenas boyfriend. And this is Tyler he is a werewolf.
Jacob: But he doesn't smell like me and my pack.
Alexa: Because he's a different werewolf when he shifts he breaks every bone in his body and goes through excruciating pain. Well that's everyone except for a few other people. But later my friend Rick Saltzman he is human but is a vampire hunter so don't get on his bad side.
Alexa smiles at everyone.
Carlisle: Ok now let me introduce my family. This is Edward he is a vampire but obviously different from your kind he has a gift which is he is able to read people's minds. This is Bella she is Human and the girlfriend of Edward. This is Rosalie she is the mate of Emmett. Pointing to a really buff man. Emmett is the strongest one in our family.
Alexa chuckles.
Carlisle: This is Alice she also has a gift hers is Shes able to see the future. This is Jasper he is out newest vampire in the family to turn vegetarian and is the mate of Alice.
Alexa: Hey Stefan we found your family.
Edward: What?
Alexa: Stefan is a vegetarian too. He only drinks animal blood.
Carlisle: Thats good to know. Also can everyone not drink or kill humans while your here please my family and the shifters have a treaty that we are not aloud to drink from anyone here or kill anyone. If we were to do that we will be in war.
Everyone nods.
Carlisle: Ok this is my mate Esme the one who let you in. And last for whos here this is Jacob Black he is one of the shifters in his pack. I also have to say Alexas kind of vampires is way stronger than us even Emmett.
Emmett: Yea ok *sarcasm*
Alexa: Ok let's arm wrestle to show whos stronger.
Emmett: Ok

Hope you like this chapter imagine I finish this book tonight 😂 tommorow I might start a new book it's going to be about attack on titan 😊 im not giving up on this book I just want everyone to have other books to read byeeeeeeeeee.