Nice Try=Chapter 32=

Previously...

Klaus: I wouldn't do that mate.

Now....

Alexa's POV...

Alexa: Thank Klaus.
Klaus: I wouldn't want one of my family's great friend to get hurt now would I?
Alexa: Probably...

Klaus glared at me.

Alexa: I WAS JOKING OK!!!!
Klaus: What ever. Why were you trying to hit Alexa?
Edward: Because she brought that monster downstairs when I told her not to.
Klaus: First of all. She (pointing at Rosa) is not a monster and second Alexa doesn't let anyone tell her what to do.
Alexa: Thank you Klaus at least someone knows.

Out of no where Bella came with a wooden dagger and stabbed Klaus in the heart. Grey vein's appeared on his face and he fell on the ground.

Bella: See? They are all talk. They are not the first vampires.

I sat down and started playing with Rosa.

Bella: Alexa.
Alexa: What?
Bella: Why are you not crying over your dead friend?
Alexa: Cause he's not dead.
Bella: What?

Klaus standed up and dusted him self off.

Klaus: Well that was rather... Refreshing.
Alexa: Your the only one who would say that after coming back to life.
Klaus: I know. Anyways Bella a wooden stake can not kill me.
Alexa: Like I said him and his brothers and sister can not be killed.

(A/N: I know they can be killed with a white oak stake. Just go along with the story)

Edward: It was worth a try.
Klaus: Your lucky I'm not ripping you to pieces. But I am to lazy to. I'm only here to help Rosa, Rosalie, Emmett, Carlisle, Esme, Alice and Jasper.
The rest of the Cullen's can die.

(A/N: YOOOOOOO I FORGOT ALL ABOUT ALICE AND JASPER😭😭)

Bella: We don't need your help.
Alexa: Ok fine. Alice, Jasper, Rosalie and Emmett, Carlisle and Esme get your stuff we are going to our house. They can fight the Volturi by them selves.
Carlisle: Please don't listen to Bella.please stay and help.
Alexa: Fine.
Carlisle: Thank you. The Volturi will arrive here tommorow at 9:00 am. Be ready before and meet us in the big field before they get here.
Everyone: Alright.
Alexa: Rosalie Rosa can stay at my house with Elena, Jeremy and Tyler. We have a spell on the house that keeps all supernatural beings out.
Rosalie: Ok thank you.
Edward: No the monster needs to be there.
Alexa: No she doesn't. It's not her fault your daughter was dumb enough to jump into the air to catch a snowflake and get seen.
Bella: Do not call our daughter dumb.
Alexa: Dumb bitch, brat, and ice princess didn't you listen to Klaus. I don't listen to anyone. Not even him and he kills everything.
Edward: Just get out.
Alexa: Gladly. Come one Rosa. Rosalie come over and drop her clothes off unless you and Emmett want to sleep over.
Rosalie: Me and Emmett will sleep over if that's fine with you.
Alexa: That's perfectly fine.
Alice: Alexa can me and Jasper sleep over too?
Alexa: Sure!

I picked Rosa up and flashed to our house. I went inside and took Rosa to my room. I gave her a big shirt for her to get changed so she can go to sleep.
Once she falls asleep. I heard the door bell ring. So I ran downstairs and opened the door. Rosalie, Emmett, Alice and Jasper were there.

Alexa: You may come in.

The spell lifted off for them to enter. I closed the door behind them and showed them the rooms they will be sleeping in.

Alexa: Rosa is sleeping in my bed. Do you want me to bring her to your room?
Rosalie: No it's fine. I don't want to bother her.
Alexa: Ok good night.
Rosalie: Night.

I went into my room got into my pajamas and went to sleep....

I hope you enjoyed this chapter😊

-Akumalol