Explaining Things=Chapter 4=

HANJI LOOKS SO CUTE IN THIS PIC OMG❤️❤️❤️.

Rosalie: Wait what?
Alexa: The Mickelson's were born over a 1000 years ago. There mother ( What was her name?) She was the most powerful witch. She made her kids Niklaus, Kol, Elijah, Rebekah Into Vampires because her youngest child was killed by werewolves. ( I know there was another one but I forgot his name😫)
There is two types of vampires. My kind is called Blood Eyes since our eyes turn dark red and that there are red and purple veins that appear on our face. Our kind has to have a wooden stake driven through our hearts to kill us. Your kind is called Cold Ones. You are ice cold to the touch and are beautiful. To kill you we need to rip your body into pieces and burn them.
Edward: So the Voltouri lied to us?
Bella: What do you mean?
Carlisle: They said they were the oldest vampires...
Alexa: Well he lied to you.
Carlisle: He also lied that our kind was the strongest of any species. He must of thought we wouldn't find out about you guys and the Mickelson's.
Alexa: Klaus can beat him and everyone that's with him. Also everyone who came with me let's go. We need to go to a hotel.
Carlisle: You can stay with us.
Alexa: Theres too many of us it's ok.
Jacob: You guys can stay with me.
Alexa: Your pack is there. I'm pretty sure the alpha doesn't want vampires, a witch, and a difference species of werewolf on his land.
Jacob: Its fine we only have a treaty with the Cullen's your a different type. Just don't kill anyone. He might throw you at a wall because he might think your attacking me but I'm sure you can handle it.
Alexa: Fine whatever.

Jacob went outside and went behind a tree to transform. We waited in front of the house for him to come back. A few seconds later he came out and pointed towards the woods for us to follow him. I picked up Bonnie on my back, Stefan carried Elena, Caroline carried Tyler, Damon carried Jeremy and Jacob carried Alaric. We all vamp sped into the woods. I'm pretty surprised Jacob was fast but not as fast as us. We continued running for a little while until we came in view of a large house. We put everyone down and waited for Jacob to come back. When he did come back he unlocked the door and held the door waiting for us to come in but we just stayed on the porch.
Jacob: Arent you coming in?
Damon: We can't come in.
Jacob: Im holding the door for you...
Alexa: For us we need to be invited in. We can't enter anyone's house with out being invited in theres a barrier preventing us.
Jacob: Oh you may all come in.
We all stepped into the house.
Jacob: My dad is not here for 3 weeks so don't worry about that.
Alexa: Ok thank you for letting us stay here.
Jacob: No prob-
All of a sudden someone busted down the door.
Jacob: MY DOOR?!?

I'm sorry for not posting on Saturday and Sunday I was really busy I hope you like this chapter.