The Fight=Chapter 14=

Warning there are curse words...

I woke up the next day to some one shaking
me.

Alexa:W-whatttttt?
Jacob: The newborns are almost here.
Alexa: Ok? That's nice. Now I'm going back to sleep.

A few minutes later...

Someone picked me up and thrown in the snow.

Alexa: WHAT THE FUCK...
Jacob: I told you to wake up.
Alexa: Your lucky I didn't rip you heart out. Anyway whats going on??
Jacob: All the Cullen's are in the field where the fight is going to take place and the wolves are hiding in bushes ready to attack when the newborns come.

I look to the left of me I see Bella sleeping....... And I get angry.

Alexa: HOW THE HELL SHE GETS TO SLEEP BUT I CANT?!?!?
Jacob: Because you need to protect her.
Alexa: EDWARDO IS PROTECTING HER!!!!!
Jacob: Alexa!! Your here to protect her not sleep around!!!!!
Alexa: Whatever as soon as you leave I'm going back to sleep.
Jacob: By the time I leave it's when The Cullen's, The pack and the Newborns are fighting which should be any second now. But please stay up and protect her?
Alexa: Ugh fine I wish I stayed in mystic falls..
Jacob: If you stayed in mystic falls you wouldn't have found the love of your life!
Alexa: And who is that?
Jacob: Seth!

I start to blush....

Jacob: See that confirms it!! Your blushing just thinking about him.
Alexa: stfu.... Before I tear you limb from limb and feed your flesh to the pack..

Jacobs eyes widen and he starts to back away from you. You smile and say...

Alexa: Good now you know I'm serious and that I will kill you. Remember I'm stronger than your entire pack!
Jacob: Whatever..

A few seconds later Edward comes into the tent.

Edward: There fighting right now!
Jacob: Thats my cue to leave bye!
Alexa: Bye mutt that I was about to kill!!!

Jacob rolls his eyes goes behind a tree transforms then starts running towards the fight.

====About 20 minutes later====

Edward: Victoria is here....
Alexa: Yes I'm going to kick some cold one ass.
Edward: *Laughs* You want to kill her or you want me to?
Alexa: I would gladly kill her. This won't take long.

I see a red head vamp speeding towards me. When she got close I punched her head clean off and set fire to it.

(I know this is way different from the actual movie but I wanted to change it also I was too lazy)

Alexa: I hate when Cold ones think they can beat us... No offence...
Edward: None taken all I care about is that Bella is safe.... Oh no....
Alexa: Whats wrong?
Edward: Jacob got crushed by a newborn...

I vamp speed to where the fight took place and see Jacob on the ground. I look around and see a girl maybe not much older than 16 with red eyes..

Alexa: Missed one..

I said pointing to the girl. As I said that she got scared and hid behind Carlisle.

Carlisle: We offered her a better life that she will live with us and drink animal blood.
Alexa: Oh ok I'm Alexa! What's your name?
???: Eleanor.
(I dont remember if she told them her name but if she did Eleanor is her new name😂)
Alexa: Well it's nice to meet you Eleanor. I hope we become great friends.
Eleanor: Me too she says happily.

The pack took Jacob back to Sams house because they didn't want to the voltouri to find out that the Cullen's were working together.
A few seconds pasted and four hooded people came out of the forest with black and red hoods on their heads. They stopped walking and pulled down there hoods and looked at us. There was one girl and 3 boys. All had red eyes.

Carlisle: Jane,Alec,Felix,Demetri.
Jane: Olympic Coven and whoever you are...
Alexa:pfft...
Jane: You missed one pointing at Eleanor.
Carlisle: We offered her asylum in exchange for her surrender.
Jane: That wasn't yours to offer. Why did you come?

Eleanor drops to the ground screaming in pain.

Jane: Who created you?
Esme: You don't have to do that she'll tell you anything you want to know.
Jane: I know.

Jane stops causing her pain.

Eleanor: I dont know! Riley wouldn't tell us! He said our thoughts weren't safe.
Edward: Her name is Victoria. Perhaps you knew her.
Carlisle: Edward... If the voltouri had knowledge of Victoria they would of stopped her isn't that right Jane?
Jane: Of course. Felix...

Felix starts to walk forward.

Esme: She didn't know what she was doing.

Jane stops Felix.

Esme: We'll take responsibility of her.
Carlisle: Give her a chance.
Jane: The voltouri don't give second chances. Keep that in mind. Caius would be interested to know that she's still human.
Bella: The date is set.
Jane: Take care of that Felix. I'd like to go home.

Felix starts to walk forward once again. I turn to look at my brother's and Caroline and nod at them they nod back. I vamp speed in front of Felix and compel him to leave Eleanor and the Cullens alone. Also that Eleanor was always apart of the Cullen family. Once I was done he apologized and went back to rest. Caroline Damon and Stefan compelled Jane Alec and Demetri.

Jane: Were sorry we thought she was a newborn.
Alexa: Its no problem.
Jane: Lets go.

They leave. After they leave I see Seth come out of the woods in wolf form. I run over to him give him a hug.

Alexa: Are you ok?

He nods up and down.

Alexa: Are you going to change back?

He nods up and down again then enters the woods. A few seconds later he comes out in human. I run towards him and give a real hug. I look behind me to see everyone smirking at me and Seth. I whisper at Seth.

Alexa: Im going to kill them.
Seth: *Laughs* Me too.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER OVER 1000 WORDS. DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW ME AND COMMENT IF YOU ENJOYED PEACE✌🏽