I've had enough=Chapter 37=

Alexa's POV...

Today was the day I had a to my self. Elena is babysitting Krystal so I'm at the mall shopping for my self and getting a few things for Krystal. When all of a sudden I got a call from Elena. When I picked up she crying into the phone.

Alexa: What's wrong Elena?
Elena: Bella took Krystal!!!

At that moment my heart stopped.

Alexa: How?!
Elena: She came up behind me and knocked me out. I just woke up and can't find Krystal. I am so sorry Alexa!
Alexa: It's not your fault. She's a coward for attacking a human. I'm going to get my daughter back.
Elena: Ok see you soon.

I hung up the phone and vamp sped to Carlisle's house. I knocked the door down and went inside. I heard crying down in the basement so I went downstairs. I opened the door and saw Krystal on the ground crying.

Alexa: Krystal!

Krystal turned around and her sad face turned happy.

Krystal: Momma!

I went up to.her and picked her up. I vamp sped back to the house and started packing mines and Krystal's stuff. I called Seth to come home so we can talk. Seth walked in our room.

Seth: What's wrong?
Alexa: Bella kidnapped Krystal.
Seth: Krystal is right there.
Alexa: Yeah cause I just got her back!
Seth: Why are you packing?!
Alexa: BECAUSE IM SICK AND TIRED OF BELLA TRYING TO TAKE MY DAUGHTER AWAY FROM ME. I CAN'T LIVE MY UNDEAD LIFE WORRYING IF SHES GOING TO BE TAKEN AWAY. Me and Krystal are moving back to Mystic Falls. Just till she's in highschool. Are are coming with us or staying here?
Seth: What type of question is that? Of course I'm coming with my wife and daughter.

I smiled at his response.

Alexa: Ok then start getting packed.

=1 Hour Later=

We were now in the living room explaining why we were leaving.

Alexa: You all can stay here if you want. But we're leaving till Krystal gets older.
Stefan: Your my little sister I'm coming with you.
Alexa: Stefan you don't have too. We are going to Mystic Falls we will be safe. Also Klaus and his family is there.
Stefan: Ok fine. But promise you will come back.
Alexa: I promise. Bye everyone!
Everyone: Bye!

Me, Seth and Krystal got into the car and started driving to Mystic Falls...

Bella's POV... (The bitch)

I walked into Carlisle's house and went into the basement. When I opened the door my daughter's slave was not there.

Bella: WHERE IS SHE?!?

I vamp sped to Alexa's house. I rung the bell more than 20 times until Bonnie opened the door.

Bonnie: What do you want?
Bella: Where is my daughter's slave?!?
Bonnie: She is not a slave. Also they moved away.
Bella: WHAT?!?! Tell them to come back NOW!!!
Bonnie: No.

Bonnie slammed the door in my face. I have to find them. To get that thing back for my daughter...

I'm so sorry for this stupid short chapter. But I hope you enjoyed. I will update tommorow. I PROMISE❤️

-Akumalol