I'll be alright=Chapter 46=

Krystal's POV...

I woke up the next morning and did my normal routine. I did two braids in my hair (RayRay style search him up) when I was done looked at my pillow and saw tear stains. Oh yeah I cried myself to sleep. Last night when I got home I told my mom the whole story. She was infuriated. She asked me for their address and I gave it to her. I told her not hurt them. That they only want what's best for their son. She told me that it's still not right to treat me like that. I agree but nobody cares about someone else's child. They only care about their own. I snapped out of my flashback and got dressed...

 I snapped out of my flashback and got dressed

I went downstairs and grabbed my keys. We got in my car and I started driving to Darrius's house. Rosa went to sleep. But Jack and Brianna noticed something wrong with me.

Brianna: What's wrong Krystal?
Krystal: Nothing!
Brianna: Ok?

I stopped in front of his house and saw him sitting on his porch. He got up and walked to my car. He opened the door and climbed into the seat next to me. Again....

Darrius: Thanks...
Krystal: No problem...

I drove off towards the school. The car was quite. Jack was to nervous to say anything.

Brianna: Ok there is something obviously wrong.
Krystal: I don't want to talk about it.
Brianna: Darrius?
Darrius: If she doesn't want to say anything... Who am I to say anything as well...

I parked the car and quickly got out. I walked into school and into my first class. For the whole period I was not paying attention. I was thinking about last night. Did they really see me as someone who will use someone for money? I kept on thinking and came with a answer. Yes they do. But I don't. It doesn't matter if someone says something bad about you. As long as you know who you are. To me.. I'm just a regular girl (Except the part about being a vampire/shapeshifter) getting through high school. If I ever started having feelings towards Darrius and he to me. It doesn't matter what other people say. As long as we're happy. That's all that matters. The bell rung and I went to gym class I got dressed in another pair of running clothes and went outside. I stretched for a few minutes and started running. I plugged my headphones in and started listening to music. ( Music up above ) With my enhanced hearing I was still able to hear people talking. I heard the boys talking again...

???: Yo what happened at the dinner yesterday?
Darrius: It went horrible. My parents treated her so bad.
???: That sucks man.
Darrius: I know I'm surprised she even gave me a ride today.
???: Well it wasn't you that said those bad things. It was your parents. She can't blame you.

I smiled. I don't know why... I finished my laps very quickly and went inside so I can get cleaned up and have time to myself. I got dressed and left the locker room. I was roaming the halls when I heard someone walking behind me. I quickly turned around and pinned the person by their neck on a wall. It was Darrius.

Krystal: Darrius?! Why are you following me?
Darrius: We need to talk.
Krystal: Talk.
Darrius: No I mean in private.

I sighed. I pulled him into a empty class room.

Krystal: Yes?
Darrius: First I wanted to say sorry about what my parents said.
Krystal: Im over it.
Darrius: Really?
Krystal: Yes. I don't care what other people say. As long as I'm happy about who I am. No one can change that.
Darrius: Are we still friends?
Krystal: Of course! I wasn't going to stop being friends with you just because of what they said.
Darrius: Do you want to go to the movies with me later?
Krystal: Are your parents going to be there? I'm joking! Of course I'll go. Is this considered a date?

Darrius blushed a dark shade of red.

Darrius: O-only I-if you W-want it to B-be.
Krystal: Aw your too cute. Yes I'll go on a date with you Darrius. What time?
Darrius: 7:30?
Krystal: Sure. Do we meet at the movie theatre?
Darrius: Yeah sure.
Krystal: Ok!

We left the room and waved bye to eachother. I went to my next class dreaming about the date...

I know 3 chapters in one day?!? I was feeling inspired😭😂 I hope you enjoyed all the chapters today. I might write another one because I'm so excited. Byeeeeee❤️

-Akumalol