Lazy Day=Chapter 48=

Omg😭^
=======================================

( I'm sorry this chapter will be in bold letters😭)

Krystal's POV...

I woke up the next day to Brianna jumping on my bed.

Krystal: Leave me alone!!!
Brianna: No get up you have to tell us about your date!!
Krystal: I am going to punch you in your face.

I sat up and looked at my cousins in the room.

Krystal: Why didn't you stop her from coming in here?
Rosa: She was persistent. She would of broke your door down.
Krystal: Whatever.

I got out of bed and went to my closet....

After getting dressed in my lazy day outfit I went back into my room and sat on my bed

After getting dressed in my lazy day outfit I went back into my room and sat on my bed. Brianna was looking at me with eager eyes.

Krystal: It was fun good night.

I layed back down.

Brianna: Oh no you dont.

She sat my body back into sitting mode.

Krystal: Just leave me alone! I'm tired!
Brianna: Just tell us what happened!
Krystal: Fine!

=Time Skip After She Explains Everything=

Brianna: I KNEW IT HE LIKES YOU!!!!
Krystal: No he doesn't he probably just did that in a friendly way.

Everyone sweatdropped.

Rosa: Are you dumb?!
Krystal: Yes I am.
Brianna: He definitely likes you.
Krystal: Whatever you say. Do you guys want to go to the mall?
Rosa & Brianna: Yesssssss!
Jack: I guess I'll go.
Krystal: Then go get dressed.

I went back in my closet looking for a outfit...

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I also grabbed my keys and went outside to my car and waited for them to come out. A few minutes went by and Brianna climbed into the seat next to me and Rosa and Jack sat in the back. I turned my car on and started driving towards the mall. Once I parked the car Brianna, Rosa and I jumped out of the while Jack took his time. We ran into the mall and went into different stores. We bought clothes, cases video games and more. When we were about to leave the store I saw Darrius and his friends about to come in the same store we were in. I was too nervous to talk to him so I told the rest to not tell him I'm here. They nodded and I went to hide. With my vampire hearing I head Darrius start to talk to Brianna.

Darrius: Oh hey Brianna.
Brianna: Hey Darrius. What are you guys doing here?
Darrius: We were just hanging out and buying a few things. Is Krystal here?
Brianna: No she's not. She decided to stay home.
Darrius: Oh ok.
Brianna: Well we will see you guys later. We have to get home.
Darrius: Ok see you later.

Darrius and the rest of his friends went farther into the store. I got out of my hiding spot and ran out of the store. The rest followed me and for in my car. We drove off back to my house. Once we got there we went straight to my room. I unpacked all of my clothes and hung them up in my walk in closet. Once I was done I got changed into my pajamas and went downstairs. I started cooking steak and French fries. Once I was done I called everyone down. We sat down and started eating.

Brianna: So why didn't you want to talk to Darrius?
Krystal: Because I was nervous to talk to him. Especially since he kissed me.
Brianna: It's not like he kissed you on your lips.
Krystal: Still! I wasn't expecting it.
Brianna: Well your going to have to see him at school.
Krystal: I know. I will probably talk to him tomorrow.
Brianna: Ok.

We finished eating and went back to my room. Since my room was big I set up two blow up mattresses. Jack slept on one and Brianna slept on the other one. I layed down and went to sleep...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!

-Akumalol