Never=Chapter 30=

Alexa's POV...

Bella: Just give us your house.
Alexa: No we bought it fair and square. You probably didn't even know this house existed.
Bella: No we were planning on buying it once Renesmee was born.
Alexa: Stop lying to your self. We all know you didn't know about it. Also there are many other beautiful houses. Go buy one of those and leave us alone.
Bella: What ever. We will get a better house than you guys anyway.
Alexa: Ok? We already feel at home in our house. Anyways where is Rosa Rosalie?
Rosalie: In her room.
Alexa: Ok.

I left the living room and went upstairs to Rosa's room. When I went inside she was writing in a book.

Alexa: What ya writing?
Rosa: Oh nothing it's just my diary.
Alexa: Oh ok I just came over to check on you. Do you want to go in the living room?
Rosa: But they are in there.
Alexa: Well I'm here I will protect you. Also if I'm not here and they do something you have a phone you can call me.
Rosa: Ok I'll go.
Alexa: Ok.

I picked her up and brought her into the living room.

Renesmee: Why is that monster in here.
Alexa: Why is your ugly face in here.

(A/N: HAHAHAHHHAAHAAHAGAAAHAG IM SORRY THAT WAS HILARIOUS Ill go now...)

Renesmee started crying.

Edward vamp sped into the living room.

Edward: Why are you crying baby?
Renesmee: Alexa called me ugly.

Edward glared at me.

Alexa: AYE... I was just telling the truth.
Edward: Why is that thing in here?
Alexa: Oh this little cutie? Cause she's aloud to be in here.
Edward: Get that monster out of here.
Alexa: No.
Edward: Don't le-
Alexa: What are you going to do bitch?
Edward: Get out Alexa.
Alexa: I don't have too. The only one aloud to kick me out is Carlisle.
Edward: Fine Carlisle!

A few seconds later Carlisle came in.

Carlisle: Yes Edward?
Edward: Can you kick her out.
Carlisle: No.

I start to laugh.

Edward: Why not?
Carlisle: I've known her for over 100 years. She is one of my good friends.

Carlisle left the room.

Alexa: What ya going to do now since he didn't kick me out huh? You going to go cry in a corner because you didn't get wh-

I didn't get to finish my sentence because he punched me in the face.

Alexa: Rosalie take Rosa.

Rosalie got up from the couch and took Rosa. As soon as she was out of my arms I vamp sped in front of him and repeatedly punched him in the face. After I was done I got up and kicked him in the balls.

Alexa: Don't fucking mess with me Edward. I can easily kill you.

I said bye to Rosa and Rosalie and left the house. Caroline and Elena will be ok. I went home and went straight to sleep.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry I posted late. It's because I just posted the first chapter of my Fairy Tail Fanfiction. Go check it out. Byeeeee.

-Akumalol