Aro=Chapter 33=

FACTSSSSSSS^
======================================

Alexa's POV...

I woke up the next morning to Rosa on the floor reading a book.

Alexa: You love reading don't you.
Rosa: Yes I do.
Alexa: Why don't we go down stairs so I can cook some food.
Rosa: Ok!

Me and Rosa walked down stairs to see Caroline and Damon fighting.

Alexa: Ugh...

I went right behind them and smashed their heads together.

Caroline and Damon: Ow Alexa!!
Alexa: What?
Caroline: Why did you smash our heads together?!
Alexa: You guys were getting annoying. Anyways im going to go make breakfast.

I went into the kitchen and started cooking. I made bacon, eggs, toast, sausages, and pancakes.

Alexa: Ok guys the food is ready!

Not even a second later everyone (except Rosalie, Emmett, Alice and Jasper cause you know they can't eat) was in the kitchen and was grabbing food. I picked up to plates of food for me and Rosa. Once we were all done eating I checked the time it was 8:00am.

Alexa: OH SHIT!!!!
Bonnie: What's wrong?
Alexa: We only have a hour to get to the Field!! Everyone GET READY!!!!

It took us a total of 1 Hour and 20 minutes for all of us to get ready. By the time we got there we decided to stay in the bushes. We saw Aro and his army of ice princesse's talking to Bella, Edward and Renesmee. I heard someone vamp sped behind me and I instantly knew it was Klaus and his family.

Alexa: Shh.
Klaus: Ok....

We heard Aro saying that the immortal child (Renesmee) can be a threat to the vampires.
We decided to make our selves known. I vamp sped next to Bella.

Alexa: Hi!
Aro: And who might you be?
Alexa: My name is Alexa Salvatore.

Aro recognized my last name and his eyes widened.

Aro: What are you doing here Miss Salvatore?
Alexa: Don't need to be so formal Aro. I have a few friends that would love to talk to you. COME ON GUYS!!!

Klaus, Rebekah, Kol and Elijah came out of the forest and vamp sped next to me.

Klaus: Hello Aro.
Aro: Klaus?!? What are you doing here?
Klaus: Just helping a friend out (pointing at the Cullen's)
Aro: Why are you on their side?
Klaus: I don't like people who say they are the first vampires on the world when it's a lie. Now if you were to leave the Cullen's alone me and my family will not kill you.

Aro immediately turned around to face his side.

Aro: There is no danger here. We will leave the Cullen's alone.

Aro and his army flashed away back to Volterra.

(A/N: I KNOW THIS IS WAY DIFFERENT THAN WHAT HAPPENED IN THE ACTUAL TWILIGHT MOVIE. I ALSO KNOW THAT ALICE AND JASPER LEFT BUT CAME BACK DURING THE CONFRONTATION BETWEEN ARO AND THE CULLEN'S. I'm sorry guys this book will be finished in 1 more chapter. I don't know if I'm making a sequel. I don't know what I'll write if I do. I'll think about it.)

After the confrontation between Aro and us everyone went to go celebrate. But I went home to plan me and Seth's wedding. I went into town and went to a wedding gown store. (I'm not married so I don't know what there called. But I can always watch Keeping up with the Kardashians to find out😂) I found the perfect dress and bought it. They put the dress in this huge bag to keep the dress from getting dirty. When I go home I called Seth over. I opened the door and let him in.

Seth: You called me?
Alexa: Yes since the fight is over we need to start planning our wedding.
Seth: Ok sure.

=Time Skip a few months=

Everything was perfect. Rosa was the flower girl. Rosalie, Caroline and Bonnie were my maids of honor (is that what's its called?) Me and Seth exchanged vows. And we're now husband and wife. Me and Seth just got off the boat and saw a huge lake house.

Alexa: Is this where our honey moon is?
Seth: Yes it is.
Alexa: Its beautiful.
Seth: Wait till you see the inside.

Me and Seth went inside and holy guacamole it's huge. Me and Seth put all of our stuff away. I got into bed and laid down. Seth got in between my legs and started to kiss me on my lips. He then we to my neck looking for my sweet spot. He definitely found it because I started to uncontrollably moan.

(A/N: OK I CANT GO ON. HOW DO PEOPLE MAKE SEX SCENES. ITS SO WEIRD.IMA DO A TIME SKIP)

=Time Skip After doing you know what=

Me and Seth went to sleep....

Worst.... Chapter.... Ever. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME. I KNOW THE CONFRONTATION BETWEEN ARO AND THE CULLEN'S WAS SO BAD. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER FOR THIS BOOK. I'm sorry.... I don't know if I'm doing a sequel. I don't know what I'll write. But hope you enjoyed😊

-Akumalol