You too?=Chapter 25=

Alexa's POV...

=Time Skip 3 days=

We were all at the Cullen's house when we heard movement from upstairs. Edward ran up stairs to Bella's room. After they talked Edward took Bella out hunting. Now all we have to do is wait...

Alexa: Do you think Bella will act the same way?
Bonnie: I have no idea. She might.
Alexa: Alice can you see into the future regarding the matter?
Alice: No I'm getting nothing.
Alexa: Ugh their taking forever.
Carlisle: Just stay calm they are on their way back. Jacob can you go outside to greet them?
Jacob: Sure.

Jacob went outside and we heard talking. We all got up and went towards the door. Bella, Edward and Jacob came in.

Alice: You look beautiful Bella.
Esme: Welcome to the family.

Me and Rosalie turned around with Rosalice and Renesmee in our hands.

Bella: I had twins?
Alexa: Yea.
Edward: That one [points at Rosalice] is the one who killed you.
Alexa: You are a damn liar ice princess.
Edward: Stop calling me that!
Alexa: I can call you whatever I want.

Bella goes up to Renesmee and takes her out of Rosalie's arms.

Bella: Get that monster away from me.
Alexa: I fucking knew it. You and Edward are disowning your own!
Bella: That monster killed me! You can't lie you would do the same thing!
Alexa: No I wouldn't! I wouldn't disown my own child! My own blood!
Bella: Everyone in this room knows you would.
Alexa: Someone better hold me back before I murder this bitch.

I tried to attack her but Damon grabbed me and took me outside.

Alice's POV...

Alice: I guess that's settled Rosalie you can adopt Rosa.
Bella: One: Who is Rosa? And Two: I want you to get rid of the monster. I do not want her here.
Rosalie: Rosa is the child you abandoned. And you don't want her so I'm aloud to adopt her!
Bella: I don't want her here!
Carlisle: Well that's too bad you don't want her Rosalie is adopting her.
Bella: What ever. But if that monster hurts my daughter I will kill her.

Alexa: Like hell you will! Touch her I will rip you to pieces and feed it too your parents.
Bella: You wouldn't. [Laughs]
Alexa: Try me.
Bella: [gulps]
Edward: Don't threaten my wife!

Alexa walks over to Rosalie and take Rosalice out of her arms.

Alexa: She threatend Rosa. If anyone does that they die. And if you were to ever kill her I will kill Renesmee.
Edward: You will not touch my daughter!
Alexa: And you won't touch Rosalie's daughter!
Bella: That monster isn't even her biological daughter.
Alexa: Its better than letting you two be her parents.

Edward: We don't care just get out.
Alexa: Gladly guys [To her friends and brothers also Rosalie, Emmett, Alice, and Jasper] Im going to go buy a house so I can get away from these arseholes.
Damon: What house your going to buy?
Alexa: Eh probably a mansion since there's is alot of us. Also a few extra rooms for Rosalie, Emmett, Alice and Jasper.
Rosalie: Thank you so much Alexa. We will let you know when we had enough of those two.
Alexa: [Smile's at Rosalie] Your welcome. Now deuces.

Alexa leaves to go buy a house.

Bella: Finally that bitch is gone.
Caroline: BITCH SHUT YOUR STUPID ASS UP! Don't talk about Alexa behind her back because we all know if you said that to her face... Your body would be delivered in piece's to your father.
Bella: We are stronger than your kind.
Carlisle: Bella be quite. Their kind is way stronger than us. Also I think you forgot. They have the first ever vampires on their side. Them killing us will be like killing a fly.
Bella: Pshh yeah right. I bet they are fakes. The volturi are the first ever vampires.
Carlisle: No they are not.
Bella: How do you know.
Carlisle: I know because Aro told me.
Edward: What!
Carlisle: Its a long story. Anyway Rosalie are you and Emmett still adopting Rosa?
Rosalie: Yes we are.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. No one commented for the challenge so it will go on till someone does. Anyways have a great day😁.