What?!=Chapter 34=

Alexa's POV...

I awoke the next morning really HUNGRY!! So I went into the kitchen and started cooking waffles and bacon. Once I was done cooking I sat down on the couch and watched TV while I was eating. A few minutes went by and I saw Seth come out of our room.

Alexa: Food is in the kitchen.
Seth: Thanks babe.
Alexa: Your welcome.

Once I finished eating I washed my dishes. I decided I will go for a swim since it was really hot. I got into my black bikini and jumped into the pool. About a hour and a half later I got out and went inside to take a shower. After that I started feeling really sick. So I ran into the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. What's wrong with me? Maybe I'm just sick. Yea I'm sick I'll feel better later on. I decided to take a nap. But not even 30 minutes into my nap I threw up again.

Alexa: Seth!!!

Seth came into our room.

Seth: Yes?
Alexa: There is someone wrong with me. I keep throwing up.
Seth: Do you want me to call Carlisle?
Alexa: Yes please call him.

Seth's POV....

I grabbed my phone and dialed Carlisle's number.
A few seconds went by and he picked up.

Carlisle: What do you need Seth?
Seth: There is something wrong with Alexa.
Carlisle: Well what's happening.
Seth: She keeps throwing up.

Alexa screamed...

Seth: What's wrong!? (Still on the phone with Carlisle)
Alexa: Something just moved in my stomach!
Carlisle: Can you both get on a plane back to Forks?
Seth: Um yes we can. See you later.
Carlisle: Bye.

I hung up the phone and started packing both mine and Alexa's clothes. Once I was done. Me and Alexa left the house and boarded our plane. It took about 5 hours to get back to Forks.

====Time Skip To Carlisle's house====

Once we got to Carlisle's house me and Alexa just walked in with out knocking...

Seth: Carlisle! We're here!

Carlisle came into the living room.

Carlisle: Alexa can you come up to my examination room. I need to perform and Ultrasound.
Alexa: Sure.

They were gone for about 10 minutes and they came back downstairs.

Seth: So?
Alexa: Im pregnant.
Seth: Really?!?!
Alexa: Yes.
Seth: Wait so our baby will be Vampire/Werewolf?
Alexa: Yes she will.
Seth: She?
Alexa: The baby is a girl!

Seth fainted....

Alexa: Maybe he was so excited he passed out. Thank you Carlisle Im going to go tell my friends and family about the news.
Carlisle: Ok. Do you want me to put Seth on our couch until you get back?
Alexa: Yes please thank you!

Alexa's POV...

I vamp sped out their house and went to mine. Once I got their I heard everyone in the living room through the door. I knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer. A few seconds went by and Bonnie opened the door.

Bonnie: Alexa?!
Alexa: Yup.
Bonnie: I thought you and Seth were on your honey moon.
Alexa: Yes we were but something came up. Can you say you can come in please?
Bonnie: But you the owner of the house shouldn't you be able to just walk in?
Alexa: I will explain it when I come inside.
Bonnie: Ok? You may come in.

I walked into the house to see all my friends and family.

Alexa: Hi guys!

Everyone turned around and all their eyes widened.

Everyone: Alexa?!?!?!?
Alexa: Yup.
Everyone: What are you doing here?!?
Alexa: I'll explain that once everyone stops asking me questions.

Everyone got quite.

Alexa: Ok now let me explain.

I told them about what happened on our honeymoon and was about to tell them that I'm pregnant...

Alexa: So we went to see Carlisle and he checked to see what's wrong. It's turns out that... Drum roll please.... I'm pregnant...
Everyone: WHAT?!?
Damon: Now I'm gonna kill Seth.
Alexa: Don't even think about it.
Damon: Fine.
Alexa: Im gonna go check on Seth because he fainted. I'll be back later ok?
Everyone: Ok.

I left our house and went back to Carlisle's house...

Yup you guessed it she's pregnant. Also you might of also noticed that at the end it doesn't say "The End" So that means I'm writing more CHAPTERS!!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. See you later!

-Akumalol