17. Jubilant

Here's another upload! And ya'll didn't have to wait as long as last time :). Happy reading! Thanks again for sticking with the story!

 --------------------

Seth isn’t calming down, there’s only one thing Nate thinks will calm Seth down, so he abruptly pulls Seth to him and kisses him. Seth gasps in surprise, but then quickly responds to Nate.

Grinning Nate breaks the kiss, “now that that’s settled, let’s go back to sleep.”

“Hmm, yeah.” Seth responds with a hint of a blush.

He still can’t really believe what’s happened, but determines not to worry about the future right now. They cuddle and it doesn’t take long for them to fall asleep again.

***

“How did it go?” Karla inquires walking into the room.

“Why should I tell you? Ya’ll tricked me!” Seth responds.

“It was for your own good. Just tell me how it went. I know you had a good time.”

“Just because you’re like a sister or I wouldn’t. Well, it was great, he took me to his treehouse, where we spent our time. It’s a great treehouse. We had dinner and then we fell asleep--”

“He marked you!”

“No, he didn’t!” Seth instantly denies.

“So what is that supposed to be?”

“Nothing!”

“Nothing is always something and don’t play dumb.”
“I’m not---”
“It got steamy.” Karla grins triumphantly.

“No! We just talked.”

“Sure, sure.”

“We did and then we just fell asleep. It was nice, but nothing more.”

“So am supposed to believe that the read mark you have on your neck is nothing, but some insect bite.”

“Yes?”

“Nice try, Seth.” Karla says chuckling.

“We did nothing else.”

“Ya’ll kissed and it got steamy!”

“No!”

“Seth, I can’t believe you would give yourself on the first date!”

“Ugh, stop! It was nothing like that, he just kissed me, and then we fell asleep.” Seth finally admits.

“There that wasn’t so difficult to say. Stop right there. You deserve happiness, so why are you denying it? And it’s more than just a kiss, by the mark he left on you. ”

“I don’t know.”

“Talk to me, Seth.”

Reluctantly, Seth slumps his shoulders, ever since Nate had dropped him off at his home and had left, doubts began to swarm his head that maybe what had started between the two wasn’t a good idea. He didn’t know why, but unconsciously, it was him feeling that Nate might leave him once he gets to know him more just like his parents had abandon him in an orphanage.

“I…”

“Take your time.” I wonder if this has something to do with him being left by his parents. Karla wonders.

“I guess, I’m afraid that once he gets to know me better he’ll leave me.”

“Have you told him about it?”

Colorful Twistsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें