30. Competitive

Here's the next part. Let me know what ya'll think. And thanks for reading/voting/commenting! :)

-----------------

They agree to the bet. They break themselves up into two different groups to use two lanes. They start to bowl. At the beginning Robert and Karla take the lead, but soon Seth and Elena are in the lead. The games are coming to an end. Robert takes the lead to add the scores. Robert and Esteban and Karla and Adrian have the lowest scores. They have five minutes until they have to perform the song with a routine in front of everyone.

“Yes, we didn’t lose!” Seth exclaims.

“Ugh, why did we have to agree to this?” Robert murmurs.

“Because you can’t let a challenge go by.” Esteban responds.

“It wasn’t a question.”

“I know.” Esteban responds with a smile. “So how do you want to do this?”

“I didn’t think we were going to end up with the lowest score.” Karla says.

“You didn’t know how well your friends bowl?” Adrian asks.

“No, we hadn’t all gone bowling before.”

“Well, we can’t do anything about it, so how do we do this?”

“Right.”

“Is everyone ready?” Seth asks.

“Seth!” Robert exclaims.

“What? We all have to be ready for this once in a life performance.” Seth smiles innocently.

“Elena be ready to record their performance.” Seth tells her.

“All ready, it won’t be as much fun if we don’t have something to tease them. Besides this is too exciting.” Elena exclaims.

“Yes, this should be really entertaining. I'm glad we didn't loose.” Brian adds.

“Did you enjoy their show?” Nate asks chuckling.

“Yes, it was funny, especially when Robert unintentionally pushed Esteban having the domino effect of everyone else falling. Karla landed on top of Adrian that was funny too.” Seth says.

“You’re never letting her live that down, are you?”  

“Nope! Did you see how Robert was freaking out making sure Esteban was all right?” Seth asks.

“Yes.”

“I’ve never seen him like that with anyone else. He must love Esteban. I’m happy for him.”

“Yes, he must. And yes, did you ever see Karla blush like that before?”  

“No, but while we were in high school she found herself in a similar situation.” Seth responds chuckling.

“So whoever she fell on top, she liked?”

“Yes, she had a crush on the guy.”

“So her deep blush this time must signal that she really likes Adrian?”

“Yes and I think tonight brought them closer. They were in sync.” Seth states.

“Yes, maybe tomorrow we’ll hear they’re dating.”

“Yup, where are we going?”

“The night is not over yet, Seth. You’re staying over and anyways we don’t want to wake up your parents.”

“Karla and Adrian probably will though.”

“No, they won’t.”

“How are you so sure?”

“They are heading to Eric’s house, so not to wake your parents up.”

“How did I not know about this?”

“I asked where they were going and when they said that I thought I would just have you spend the night at my house.”

“Are you trying to steal my innocence?” Seth asks with a smirk.

“Maybe.” Nate replies with a smile. “But I would never do that without your consent.”

“And how do you plan on getting it?”

“Hmm, I have my ways.”

“Hmm, we’ll see then.”

During the rest of the drive, they listen to music in comfortable silence. It isn’t long until they arrive to Nate’s house. Nate gets out of the car and like other times he rushes to open the door for Seth and gives him his hand.

“You don’t always have to come and open my door, Nate.”

“I know, but I love doing it and besides I get to have you in my hands sooner.”

“Already plotting.”

“You know it.”

“Let’s go then. I’m tired. I want to go to sleep. By the way what am I going to wear? I don’t have anything here.”

“What are you talking about? You have me here.”

“You know what I mean.” Seth responds.

“Do you want something to drink?”

“Yes, some water.”

“Okay, I’ll bring it to you, you go rest in the living room.” Nate says heading to the kitchen. “Hmm, you’ll wear my clothes.”

His clothes.

“Here’s your drink.” Nate says.

“Thanks. I am so thirsty.”

“I can see that. Slow down. So you want to go to bed?”

“Yes, I am tired.”

“Okay, here give me your glass. You head to the bedroom. You remember where it is?”

“Of course and your house isn’t that big.”

Nate heads to the kitchen to return the glass and quickly makes his way to his bedroom. He finds Seth without his shirt and in the process of taking his jeans off. He walks to Seth and wraps his arms around him. Seth is a bit startled causing him to let out a gasp.

“You startled me!”

“Who else would it be?” Nate says kissing his neck.

“Well, no one, but I am tired, Nate.”

“I know. I’m just helping you to finish undressing.”

“You know I can undress myself and hopefully, you don’t have an ulterior motive.”

Well, I did. Shaking his head, Nate answers, “no, I don’t.”

“How about you undress yourself, so that we can get to sleep sooner.”

“Okay.” Nate responds removing his arms from Seth to turn Seth around to face him.

He gives him a quick kiss before he lets him go to take his clothes off. They both finish undressing leaving their clothes on the floor. They make their way to the bed.

“Can you put the alarm on? If we don’t, we’ll oversleep. It’s almost three. I should be home at eight or so.”

“Yes, but you’re eating breakfast here.”

“Yes, Nate.”

Once in bed Nate moves closer to Seth embracing him. Seth turns his head to give Nate a kiss.

“Thanks again for taking care to change the plans.”

“You know it was nothing, love. Goodnight, Seth.”

"Goodnight, Nate." Seth whispers snuggling closer to Nate.

"Love you, Seth." Nate whispers unsure if Seth heard him.