25. Thunderbolt

Here's the next part!!! Enjoy! :) And thank you for reading!

-----------------------------

Mutually making the decision to no longer talk about the possibility of Scarlett being Danny’s mother, they spend the rest of the day cuddling listening to music and watching tv. When they get hungry they move to the kitchen to prepare their meal together. Most of it they eat while preparing it. They end their special day by showering, which isn’t only showering much to their satisfaction. Once dressed, they head out to Seth’s house. Before entering the house, Nathan grabs Seth and gives him a passionate kiss leaving Seth breathless.

Leaning his forehead to Seth’s forehead, Nate whispers, “I enjoyed our weekend.”

“I did too, thank you.” Seth says with hint of a blush.

Nate smiles. I love it when you blush.No need to thank me. I like spoiling you.”

“You did a lot of that this weekend. I’m going to get too spoiled.”

“You deserve it.”

“But then I’ll be expecting to get spoiled all the time, especially on my birthdays.”

“I plan on it, especially on all of your future birthdays.”

He plans to stick around.

Seth responds by giving him a gentle kiss. Detaching himself from Nate, but holding his hand he says, “let’s go see what crazy Karla is teaching Danny this time.”

Nate lets out a chuckle, “don’t let her hear you say that.”

“She knows I love her. That’s who he gets his prank ideas from though. I have to keep her in check.” Seth says opening the door.

Entering the house, they find Karla, Danny, and their friends in the living room all playing cards.

Noticing them, Danny asks, “dad, Nate, do you both want to play?”

“Of course! I wouldn’t miss the chance to beat Karla!” Seth exclaims.

“Like you could!”

“I did beat you once!”

“That was just luck.”

Seth responds by sticking his tongue out.

“Someone’s in a very good mood.” Robert states. “How was your birthday with Nate, Seth?”

“It was great.” Seth responds trying not to blush.

“Hmm, I think someone got some.”

“Robert! Don’t say such things in front of the kids.” Seth reprimands.

“What I was saying someone got to spend their birthday having fun.” Roberts responds innocently.

“Sure you were.”

“I was right, Esteban?”

“Yes, love.”

“Someone is whipped.” Eric coughs trying to disguise it.

“Hey, I’m not!” Esteban exclaims.

“No, you’re not baby.” Robert says pecking Esteban’s lips.

“Enough playing around, let’s get on with the game. I want to beat Seth!” Karla exclaims.

“So impatient to lose.” Seth grins.