Part 3

Sanyu went away thus, Randhir stood there surprisingly with her hanky in his hand. Just then he rcvd a call from his secretary who told him that he hv to be present for the yearly interview which was going to be held within an hr. ...

Randhir asled his mom to be with his dad & in the evng he'll meet them again.Soon He left the hospital & drove himself the ofc...where the other delegates were waiting for him to start the interview...

Soon the interview began to start...& each and every pupil started to give their best but unfortunately none of them could win Randhir's expectations...but what it hpnd in the next was something unexpected for him...

It was the last interview when a girl entered in & wished them "good morning"... With a voice full of confidence...
Hearing her voice something irked Randhir & he turned to see the girl. His eyes popped out when he saw the same girl who saved his father...& now she was sitting in front of him with her eyes depicting full of confidence...

But the most surprising thing for him was that...her face showed neither any awkwardness nor any nervousness...
Asiding his thoughts Randhir started the interview... At first he asked all her details like her name, from where did she complete her graduation... etc. To which she answered confidently.

Then he started taking her interview regarding the technicals...& again he was surprised! Her answers were to the point...& the way she explained them was absolutely fantastic. To charge her more, he put more & more tough questions in front of her...but alas!! He failed terribly.

Only one word which escaped from his mind for her was... "Genius"...although it never came out from his mouth...
Atlast He waited for a sec...whereas the other delegates were excited to hv her in their company... After a while randhir said..." So miss aggarwal u r selected!! "

She looked at him & chipped "thank u sir"...but something was missing & that was her smile.
For a moment it came in Randhir's mind...that why was she not hpy? But again he thought that why is he thinking about her? He was like..." Jo karna hai kare muje kya!"

Later the interviews got over & only 3 pupils were selected among whom sanyu was the first one. She took her appointment letter from the reception... & was about to go towards the exit when someone interrupted her from behind.

"So u r here? Ab iss mein kaunsi insaaniyat dikhai tumne?"... Asked the guy
She turned to see him...& he was none other then her would be boss..." Mr Randhir Singh shekhawat "
"Excuse me! Aap mujse baat kar rahe ho?"... She asked
" yes of course!! Tumhein kya laga tha tumne mere Papa ki jaan bachayi issliye main tumhe itni asaani se job deh deta"...asked Randhir coming towards her...

"I guess...aapne yahan sabko interview k liye bulaya tha...aur aapne mera v interview lia sabke saath? Lekin sayad aap yeh vul gaye hai k aapne mera interview khud lia hai...aur main aaj mere khud k performance k wajah se select hui Hun"...said sanyu...

"Aggarwal u know what ek din tumhara yeh over confidence main tod kar rahunga"... Said randhir with a rage..
" u know what sir, aap mujse actually gussa kyun ho yeh aapko khud v ni pata. Main yahan other employees k tarah hi Hun...issliye dont worry! Main koi spcl treatment aapse expect ni karungi... Aur haan mere iss confidence ko agar aap over confidence samajte ho...toh wo aapki soch hai...iss mein main kuch ni karsakti...anyways bahut late ho chuka hai...issliye main chalti Hun.."..she said & went away..

While he fumed & said to himself... "Aggarwal just wait & watch!! Mujse panga lene ka asar tumpe bahut bhaari padega! Welcome to my territory... Little girl!!

Thank u