Part 28

Days passed thus renu asked sanyukta to shift at their residence... And Sanyukta did the same...

Sandhir remained quiet all the time...and followed renu and harsh's commands everytime....whereas
Renarsh felt themselves lucky to hv such an obedient son...and now daughter in law...but lil did they knew...that what was store In future...

It was the day before their engagement... When Randhir, Sanyukta, harsh and renu were seated inside the drawing room...
Renu was making certain changes regarding the menu...of their engagement... When she remembered something...

"Ohh shit!! I hv totally forgot...about Sanyukta's attire...what will she wear tomorrow??".... She exclaimed....
" renu how can u forget this essential matter?? Don't forget that she is not our daughter in law but she is our own daughter... So my daughter should look like a princess!! "...said harsh...disappointedly...

" arey dad don't worry...don't scold my mom plz...and moreover I think Sanyukta has sufficient dresses...unn mein se kuch pehen legi!!"...said Randhir and looked towards Sanyukta who was staring at the floor....

"Are u mad?? Forget it...listen do 1thing take her to some shopping mall and buy a nice dress for her..."... Said harsh...
" yes ...that will be absolutely fine!! Issi bahane tum dono ko ek dusre k saath time spend karne ka mauka v mil jayega!!"...renu said winking towards Randhir... To which he looked at other side...

"Now go & get ready...so that u can rch early there!!"... Said harsh...&
Finding no other option the duo did the same...

****
Driving the car towards shoppers stop Randhir looked towards Sanyukta who was lost somewhere... Staring at outside...

" hmm...so u r going to some lavish mall for the first time I guess??"...Randhir asked sarcastically...
Sanyukta looked at him...and then again looked down...

"Don't feel embarrassed... Actually I know that middle class people like u can't afford such places for shopping"... He said...only to irk her a bit...but again much to his disappointment no response came from her side...

"Has she gone deaf??"... Randhir mumbled irritatingly under his breath...

*****
Randhir parked his car in the parking lot...and asked Sanyukta to get off from the car...which she obeyed...

He actioned her to follow him...and she did the same...
Entering inside the mall...Sanyukta looked everywhere... Where everyone was busy in their own shopping...

Randhir took her in the ladies corner where the dress materials were being sold...
" yes sir!! How can I help u??"...asked the salesman...
"Yeah!! Actually she needs a dress for her engagement!! So we r here !!"... Said Randhir...

" ok!! Mam plz cm to this side!!"...said the salesman... Pointing towards the corner where lehengas were kept...
Sanyukta followed him...and the salesman started showing her the dress materials...

Rather then the dresses Sanyukta's concentration was on the prices...
Not a single dress was less then 5000...
She was feeling hell confused...thinking what if Randhir think that she is taking advantage of his money...

"Bhaiya...is there any dress below 5000...like within 1500-2500..."... Asked Sanyukta... In a low voice...
" Mam...this is a branded shopping mall...everything is branded here...so 5000 is the minimum price of any material here!!"...said the salesman...

Sanyukta sighed a bit...and started looking at the dresses...but and didn't notice that her this activity was noticed by her so called fiance Randhir...

Still he stood at a corner staring at her...when another salesman came there & asked..."excuse me sir!!"...
He turned his head towards him and said..."yes!!"...
"Sir plz don't get personal...but can I ask u one thing?"... Asked the salesman...

" yes!! "...randhir replied frowning
" is she your gf?"....asked the salesman pointing towards sanyu...
He looked towards his direction... And said..."no she is...my...my fiance!!"...
"Ok...but sir...shall I say one more thing?"...asked the salesman...

" hmm"...he replied...
"Sir Mam will look more pretty if she will wear this attire...!!"... He said pointing towards a statue which was wearing a pink and golden embroidered lehenga...

Even Randhir liked the lehenga at first sight...the first thought that came in his mind was that..." It will suit her!!"...
" if u want then u can ask Mam to go for it?"...the salesman suggested...
"Hmm...bring that for me!!"... Randhir said thinking a bit...

" ok Sir!!"...the salesman said...and within a few mins he brought that dress to him...
Taking the dress in his hands...he went towards her...
"Try this..."... He ordered...keeping the dress in front of her...who was feeling herself confused regarding the dresses...

She looked at him and then at the dress...
Again her eyes fell at the price which didn't get unnoticed by randhir...
It showed 20,000

" sir I can't take this I am sorry!!"...she said curtly...
Randhir fumed at her words and held her arms...
He pulled her towards him...and whispered in her ears..."listen just go & try this dress...otherwise.. My parents r enough to take your class...!!"....

She gulped and looked at other side where the salesman was gawking at them...
Randhir also realised his position... And he left her arms...and smiled looking towards her...in order to lite up the situation...

He stroked her hair locks...and said..."baby go and try this...!! Beleive me...my Sanyukta will look like a princess in this dress...!!"...

Sanyukta looked down and took the dress...and went towards the trial room...whereas randhir smiled...thinking... "Be it 6months...till then u will be my subordinate only...miss Sanyukta aggarwal!!"...

Thank u