Part 53

She stood in front of him clad in the same saree which was once bought by him

She stood in front of him clad in the same saree which was once bought by him...only for her...no not her...but for his wife...

A serene smile crept on his face... observing her in that saree...
Her hairs were open, whereas her eyes with no kohl or liner were looking really attractive...
Her lips were naturally pink...but it was looking more alluring as she gave a slight stroke of gloss over them...

"M ready!!"...she said...
Thus he came out of his trance...he slapped himself inwardly for looking like a fool at her...

He twisted his lips...they were about to live when someone knocked the door...
Randhir went and opened the door only to see Sahil & ishika standing in front of him...

His mood became foul instantly and he gasped in irritation..

"Hey randhir!! We r absolutely ready for the party...umm but wait!!where is sanyu??"...asked Sahil looking here and there, peeking inside the room...

"Actually...".. randhir was about to reply when sanyu came forward and stood behind randhir..

"There she is!! Jolly good!! She is looking so pretty..... OMG!!"...Sahil screamed like a girl...
Whereas randhir gripped his knuckles in anger...

"Let's go sanyu!! We r already late!!"...Sahil pouted looking at his wrist watch...
"Umm Sahil...u go with ishika we r cmng!!"...said randhir abruptly...

Ishika on the other hand felt inferior...
She twisted her lips...and left the place...
"Lagta hai akal thikane aarhi hai...!!"...mumbled Sahil inwardly looking at ishika's retreating figure...

"Umm...but randhir u can take ishika along with u rgt?? I mean I know sanyu from the very beginning so let her cm with me!!"..said Sahil as he thought of pulling his leg a bit more...

"Sahil , sanyukta is my wife...so she can go with me only...as I am her husband...!! So I wanna suggest u something, just don't loiter around my wife all the time...infact it will be better if u start finding an eligible life partner for yourself...!!"...said randhir whereas Sahil frowned...but only he knew that how much he was enjoying this jealous randhir in front of him...

Randhir went towards sanyu and said "I think we should go!!"...
Sanyu looked at him and crocked her brows...

Before she could react...he caught her wrist and dragged her outside...whereas Sahil kept looking at them...

******

They entered the venue...when the husband and wife who had their anniversary came to them and said...

"Nice to see u both over here!!"...said the lady
Sandhir looked at them and frowned...
"Actually it's we...who r celebrating our anniversary over here!!"...said the lady...
"Oh !! Happy anniversary!! Actually we r sorry...as we haven't recognise u!!"...said randhir
"It's ok...by d way...it seems like she is your better half??"...said the guy looking at sanyu...