Part 22

Randhir was sitting inside the hospital...hovering upon his thoughts when sanyu came upto him...

"Sir...I think we need to talk!!"... She suggested...
" nothing Is there to say...please leave me alone...!!"...he said harshly and moved his face towards either side...

"But..."... Before sanyu could complete... The dr...came there & asked..." Are u Randhir Singh shekhawat? Mr harsh Shekhawat 's son?"....

"Yeah!! What hpnd Dr?"... Randhir asked getting up from the bench...
"I need to talk with u...about him!"... He said...
" plz cm inside my cabin!!"...

******
"May I cm in Dr!!"... Randhir asked while knocking the door of the doc's cabin...
" yeah!!..."...the Dr replied...
Randhir entered in whereas the dr...asked him to have a seat...

"See...Mr Shekhawat... Frankly speaking... Ur father is not well at all...!! His heart's condition is still weak!!"... Said the dr...
"Dr...b..but...I...m..mean!!"... Randhir stammered...

"Listen no need to get hyper...i agree tgat he is unwell...but it's not like his health condition can't be cured...it can be cured but for that u hv to keep him healthy & hpy...at any cost!! Plz don't make him hyper for anything...
I could hv told your mom...Mr renuka shekhawat... About his condition!! But I know that she is also an aged women...she can't take this news that easily... So I am saying this to u....I hope u will understand!!"... The dr said...

" hmm"...Randhir nodded...

"Sir Mr harsh shekhawat has gained his consciousness!!".... The nurse came there to inform him...

" ok...u go! I will cm!!"...dr replied

"Randhir I think u should meet him for once...then I will do his check up!!"... Suggested Dr...

Randhir nodded in a yes...& left his cabin...

*******
The doc's words were repeatedly revolving around randhir's mind...
He walked aimlessly up till harsh's ward...

He was about to open the door...when he saw his mom sitting in front of his dad...holding his palms...

He was about to enter in...when he overheard..." Renu...I...I..am gg..good...ff...for...nna...nothing...
I...sh...should...hh...have...ask...asked ra...randhir... Be...before t....taking... SS...such...a...bb...big...dcsn...
B...bel...beleive... M...Me...r..renu...I...d..dint...do...it...int....intentionally... I...I...thought...that...o...our ...so...son...w...will be...hpy...aaf...after...t...this...mm...marriage.... But...I SW...swear...renu...I dint..kn...knew...that...my...son...w...will...be...t...this...m..much an...angry on ...me...my...impulsiveness ...became the cause....of...his sad...sadness...I am...hate...hating myself...rgt...Nw!!"....harsh cried...

"Harsh...don't cry!! U were not at fault... I know that...plz don't blame yourself!!"... Renu consoled...

******
Randhir didn't disturb them further and closed the door...

His father was his superhero...so how can he hurt his dad...to this extent?

No he has to save his dad at any cost...his mind said...

He looked up...and saw Sanyukta standing near a corner..leaning her head on the wall...

" I know it is wrong ....but I hv to do it...for dad...for his life!!"....murmured Randhir inside his mind...

Thank u