Part 51

"itni Der hogayi...Kahan reh gyi yeh ladki!!"... randhir thought as it was more than half an hour...he was sitting in the restraunt with ishika and Sahil...

"Arey itni Der hogayi...sanyu Avi tak Aai kyun nhi??"... Asked Sahil...looking here & there...
"Whi toh main v Soch rha Hun!! "... Randhir said instantly...
"Ohho!! Missing your wife...hmm... naughty boy!!"...teased Sahil dramatically...while ishika fumed in anger....who was seated beside him...

"Hold on!! Aisa Kuch v nhi hai...!! Main usski care nhi Karta!!"... Randhir said...
"Maine kab Kahan k Tu usski care Karta hai??"... Sahil asked faking innocence in his voice thus laughing madly inside his heart...

"Wo...main...wo!"...he stammered
Just then someone who was there inside the hotel...said...."arey kya Yaar...uss mall mein fire Avi hi lagni thi...ab toh 2-4 ghante tak aise hi baithe rehna padega yahan...police ne Jo block kardiya hai road!!"...

Hearing the word "fire" from his mouth, widened randhir's eyes...
He looked at the boy...and rushed towards him...
"Fire...fire...where...where is the fire??"... randhir stammered holding the guy by his arm...
By then Sahil already understood that something terrible has hpnd...

He went towards randhir and stood beside him...
"Excuse me!!"...the guy said not understanding the matter...
"Calm down randhir let me talk to him!!"...Sahil consoled randhir and turned towards the boy...
"Dude...can u tell us that where did the fire took place and how??"...asked Sahil in a calm voice...

"There inside the...caculo mall!! I don't know the exact reason but most probably it hpnd due to short circuit!!"...said the boy...thus Sahil & randhir's eyes widened in shock...

"Sanyu...sanyu!! No...nothing can hpn to her!! I have to ...I have to save...save her!!"... murmured randhir in a daze...

At that time all those moments flashed in his mind...from their first meet till their marriage... everything flashed in his mind...making him shiver...

He ran outside...while Sahil followed him..
Crossing the road...both of them made their way towards the caculo mall..
Only to see....it was burning on fire...
The police as well as the fire brigade were already present over there...

A huge crowd was gathered around the mall...
Victims were helped to cm out from the mall...
Some were badly injured...whereas some were unconscious...

Sahil saw everything and looked towards randhir...whose eyes were busy searching for only one person...and that was none other than his wife...
The fire brigade were trying their level best to control the situation...but the fire was deep...

Randhir ran towards the mall...
He was about to cross the stairs...when the policemen came & said..."aap andar nhi jaa Sakte!!"...
"Plz muje jaane dijiye andar...meri wife...meri wife andar hai...!!"... randhir cried...

"Dekhiye humari rescue team har mumkin kosis Kar rhi hai victims ko bahar laane k liye!! So plz....aap apne dimaag ko shant rakhiye!!"... Said a policeman..

"Kosis?? What do u mean by kosis?? Arey victims ko toh aapki rescue team aise half dead condition mein bahar laa rhi hai...aur meri wife ka toh Avi tak ata patah hi nhi hai...!! Aap kya Chahte ho meri wife zinda rahe yaa"... Randhir said...while stammering lastly

"Sir sirf aap ki wife wahan atki nhi hai... Kisi ki beti, maa, biwi...aur v kahin saare log wahan band hai...!! Sirf aap hi nhi hai Jo mental stress se guzar rahe hai!!"...said the policeman!!

"You idiot!! Sanyu meri Zindagi hai!! Meri life hai wo!! Usse Kuch hogaya na toh main kisiko nhi chhodunga...kisiko nhi!!"...warned randhir...
Just then he heard a cry of a lady..."meri bachchi...koi toh usse bachao...wo andar hai...!!"

"Dheeraj rakhiye Didi...Kuch nhi hoga aapki beti ko!!"...consoled another lady...
Randhir looked inside the mall & tears rolled down from his eyes...
Sahil came running towards him and said..."Kuch nhi Hoga sanyu ko bas Tu himmat mat haar!!"

Not able to control himself anymore randhir broke down and hugged Sahil tightly...
"Itna tantrums kyun dikha rhi hai wo...meri tension kyun nhi dikhti usse...Jo sirf uske liye hai...!! Koi haq nhi hai usse Apne aap ko musibat mein daalne Ka...wo haq sirf Mera hai....sirf Mera!!"...said randhir in a broken voice...
Thus Sahil smiled realising that how deeply his Frnd is in love with sanyu...

"Wo Dekho tumhari bachchi!!"...said a lady who was crying for her baby...
Randhir broke the hug and looked towards the mall again...

His eyes widened...as he was shocked seing sanyukta in front of him...
She was carrying a lil girl in her hand...with a blanket over her
Whereas her forehead contained certain burn marks...

On the other hand sanyu didn't see randhir...
She came out of the mall...and ran outside...
The lady came towards her and took the girl from her hand...

"Meri bachchi!!"...she said...
"Behosh hai!! Thodi Der mein hosh aajayega!!"...said sanyu...
"Shukriya...bohot bohot shukriya Aapka!!"....said the lady and went away...

Sanyu heaved a sigh...while she felt a bit dizzy...
She was about to move out from the mall...when Randhir went towards her aggressively...and caught her wrist...
He pulled her out and dragged her somewhere in a corner...

Sahil followed them....and stood at a distance keep his eyes on both...
"What hpnd??"...asked sanyu in tired voice...
For the first few secs randhir observed her keenly and after that he took her in a bone crushing hug!!

Sanyu found it difficult to breath...while randhir felt a tremendous relief...getting her over and again...in his arms...safe and secured...!!

Thank u...

(Guys am participating in writing challenge...
The story "AASHIYAAN" is something which am presenting in the contest...so I want your full support over there too...
Plz do vote and comment (be it small or big I will accept each of them) and make the my story win the competition...😂😂😋😋😋)

(One more thing my ffs will not be posted uptill 4th July on a regular basis...as I hv my finals so can't help it...I hope u all understand my problems)

Thank u...

Keep supporting 😘😘