Part 43

Their flight landed in Goa...thus everyone came out off the flight...

Sanyu bid a bye to d lady...who was sitting beside her ..before cmng out off the airport to which the lady replied smilingly!!

The trio took a cab...and the car ran along the smooth roads...
Randhir sat on the passenger seat...whereas sahil, sanyu, ishika sat on the back seat...

Sahil was sitting in d middle, whereas the two girls were sitting on the either sides of him...

Ishika was busy with her headphones, sahil was busy in taking his nap...whereas sanyu was continuously glaring outside...

On the other hand Randhir was continuously looking at her through the mirror...which went unnoticed by her....

"Too much attitude!!"...he said in his mind...

****
The car rchd in front of a posh hotel...thus the trio came out off the car...

Randhir paid the driver...and after his payment...the trio went inside the hotel...

The trio went towards the reception area...where the receptionist said..."yes Sir!! How may I help u??"...
Looking towards Randhir

" actually there r two bookings made by me!!"...said Randhir
"Ok...so plz tell me the names??"... The receptionist said

" yes!! Randhir Singh shekhawat... And Sanyukta agg...no!! Sanyukta randhir Singh shekhawat!! "...he corrected glaring towards sanyu who was looking towards the receptionist...

" ok Sir let me check!!'...said the receptionist...

"Yes sir!! I got it...& your room is no.302!"...said the receptionist handing him the keys...

"Thank u!!"... Said Randhir taking the keys...
"And sir don't worry...your luggage will be taken to your room by our server!!"...said the receptionist
"Let's go darling!! U seem to be tired!!"... Said randhir pulling Sanyukta by her waist...

She became confused when sahil said.." What about us??"...

Randhir looked at him & said..."manage yourselves!!"...before leaving the place...taking his wife with him....

"Baby!!"... Ishika tried to speak...but Randhir was in no mood of paying heed towards her...
Sahil twisted his lips and looked towards ishika...

" now what??"...asked ishika...
"I think I hv already booked my room here!!"... Sahil replied thoughtfully

" hey miss!! Plz check it down...have anyone named sahil kataria booked his room here or not??"...asked sahil looking towards the receptionist

"Ok sir let me check!!"... Said the receptionist
" yes sir...your room no. Is 304!!"...said the receptionist...
"Oh...miracle!! Thank u!!"... Said sahil with a smile...

" here r d keys!!"...said the receptionist forwarding him d keys...
"Thank u!!"... Said sahil...

He was about to leave the place...when ishika screamed..." Wth?? How date u?"
He crocked his brows & looked towards her...
"I...I mean...what about me??"... She asked composing herself

"Actually u know what miracle often hpns...u can check it down like me?"... Asked sahil...and turned around to leave with a smirk on his face...

" is he right?? Yeah!! It can be! Maybe Randhir has already booked a separate room for me!!"...she thought... And asked the receptionist the same question...

"M sorry man!! No as such name like ishika khurana is enrolled here!!"... Said the receptionist...
Thus ishika felt a bit embarrassed...

He glared at sahil...who gave her an "I don't know look"... Which irritated her more...thus sahil enjoyed her irritation...

" chudail kahinki!!"...he mumbled inside his mind before leaving the place...
And here ishika cursed herself for believing his words...

Thank u

(Do read my new ff gauche handsome)