Part 14

Sanyu took Randhir in her domicile...
She opened the door of her house... & wlcmd him inside to which he nodded & entered in...

She switched on the light & fan...& asked him to sit on the couch...
She kept her bag aside & said..."sir plz hv a seat...I will make your  coffee within 5mins!!"
Randhir nodded smilingly... & she went towards the kitchen... He looked around the apartment... It was a 1bhk flat with a drawing room & kitchen...

The drawing was a bit small but it was simple yet beautiful!!... There were two separate single seated couches with a centre table in front...whereas in front of it...there was a small dining table...on the Right side there was a room which was closed & on the left side there was a small kitchen... Where sanyu was engaged in making his coffee...

"Interesting!!"...he mumbled
After 5mins...sanyu came out from the kitchen with his coffee...
" sir...coffee!!"...she said forwarding the cup towards him as he was engaged with his mob...

"Oh..yes!!"... He said & took the cup from her hands...
She sat in front of him...whereas he asked..." So...from when r u here?"
"Sir from past 3months!!"... She replied...

"Ohk... Do u own this flat?"... Asked randhir...
"No, actually it is rented!"... She replied in a low voice...
"Oh....so do u leave here alone?"... He asked again
"Yes!!"...she replied uncomfortably

" y? I mean where is your family?"...asked Randhir instantly...
"A..act..actually... SS..si..sir!!"... Sanyu started fumbling... But before she could say anything Randhir's phn buzzed & it flashed..." Mom"

"Oh God!! It's already 11 now...I should take a leave..."... Randhir mumbled and cut the call..

"Ok...sanyukta..now I will take a leave...as mom must be worrying about me!!"... Said randhir keeping the empty cup aside...
He stood up whereas sanyu also did the same...

He was about to go towards the exit when he again turned & said.." Kal ofc aaogi Na?"
"Hmm"... She replied... To which he smiled & went away...

"I can't tell anybody about my family!!"... Sanyu mumbled inaudibly inside her brain...

Next morning...
Randhir went in his ofc. He entered,inside his cabin & saw ishika sitting on his chair...
He frowned & went towards her...
"Ishika tum yahan?"... He asked while frowning.

"Why can't I cm? U r my bf...so everything of yours is mine!! And moreover I love u...and after that official party we hardly met each other!! I was missing u...so I came here baby!!"... Ishika said coming towards him...& leaning her body on him...

"Ishika this is my ofc...it is not some random club!! So plz behave urself!!"... Randhir said
"R u avoiding me baby?"... Ishika asked leaking his chin...
"No...y will I do that? But plz try and understand... This is my ofc...what will my colleagues think about me?"... Asked randhir making a good distance from her...

"But baby u know Na I love u...then y don't u tell your parents about us?"... Ishika stated irritatingly...
"Ishika...".. Before he could speak...the peon knocked his cabin...
He said...." Come in!!"
The peon obeyed him & said..."sir can u call a doc plz?"

"What...? Is anything wrong or what?"...Randhir asked while frowning...
" wo actually sanyu Mam ofc aate samay ofc k seeriyan charte waqt gir gai...actually pani tha floor pe aur unka dhyaan ni gya...!!"...said the peon..

"What!! Shit!! Kab giri wo? Aur tum muje ab bata rahe ho? Kahan hai wo?"... Asked randhir getting tensed...
" chaliye sir...wo humne unko common room k sofe pe letaya hai...!!"...said the peon

"Oh God that means she is unconscious!!"... Exclaimed randhir with horror...
" yes sir!!"...said the peon...
While randhir stated running towards the common room!!

"Yeh Sanyukta kaun hai? Aur yeh randhir usse kaise linked hai? Hmm...I need to find out!; otherwise mere itne saalon ki mehnat useless ban jayegi!"... Ishika mumbled and left the place...

Randhir came running inside the common room...where sanyu was kept...all her colleagues were Standing beside her...whereas one of her colleagues was sprinkling water on her face so that she get back her consciousness...

" Sanyukta!! "...randhir mumbled under his breath & dragged his feet towards her...he sat in front of her and looked at the red injury which she had on her head due to the sudden fall!!

He stroked her hairs...
" kuch ni hone dunga tumhe!"...he thought...& took her palm in his...
While a thick drop of saline water dropped from his eye... Which fell on her palm...making her hand shiver a bit!!

Thank u