Part 21

Sandhir were totally lost among themselves... When suddenly the music stopped & they came out of their trance....

Sanyu was feeling uneasy she felt that her reaction at his peck was literally odd...

Whereas randhir again slapped himself mentally... Bcz of his lack of control...

They came down from the dance floor...whereas harsh announced..."ladies & gentleman... On this auspicious occasion of my one & only son's birthday... I wanna announce something... & I am confident that u all gonna like my confession!! "

Randhir frowned thinking that what he was going to announce... But lil did he knew that his announcement was going to change his whole life...

"So my announcement is that ....I hv chosen a girl for my Randhir... For his marriage...!!"...said harsh

Randhir's eyes popped out hearing his announcement... Whereas sanyu was least bothered... As she was busy with her thoughts...

"And u know what...the girl is too good in nature, her appearance, her way of conversation... Her kindness...everything is  commendable!! & the name of the girl is none other than....SANYUKTA.... SANYUKTA AGGARWAL!!"... He announced...

Hearing her name from his mouth Sanyukta came out of her trance...& looked at him in shock...whereas randhir felt as if his father was joking in front of the guests...

He was about to go to him when harsh called..." Sanyukta & Randhir... Both of u cm here!!"

Sandhir gave a look to each other...& went towards him...they stood beside him whereas harsh...caught both of their palms...& joined them with each other...

Just then renu came there & pecked sanyu's forehead...!!
"Darling I know that we r wrong...we should hv informed u before taking this decision... But trust me...we didn't had any option... Your first impression caught us so well...that from the first day when we met u...we wanted u as our daughter in law...!!"... Chipped renu...

" yes my child!! And we know that things r not good btwn u 2...but trust me...everything will be sorted after the marriage...!! Plz my child...don't say no...and Randhir u also...plz don't disagree...!! "...harsh requested...

" ARE U MAD????"....Randhir shouted all of a sudden in front of everyone...

"Dad...plz...for God sake just don't blackmail Me with those cheap tricks...I can spent my entire life with a beggar... But not with this girl...& without even taking my permission how can u decide such a big thing... Which is about my entire life.... No dad!! I can't accept your this dcsn at any cost...I can't marry her!!"... Randhir declared...

His words came as a shock to harsh whereas each & everyone present over there...started gossiping over the matter...
Harsh felt like his dream house broke all of a sudden...& out of fear...his head started spinning.. & he felt a strong pain over his heart...

Holding his chest he fell down...whereas renu screamed..." Harshhhh!!"...

Sanyu's eyes widened in fear...and before they could do anything... He collapsed on the floor....
Randhir who was Standing there like a statue...was shooked by sanyu...

"Plz call the ambulance he is in danger!!"... Sanyu screamed...
Randhir came out of his trance...& was about to touch his dad...when renu screamed..." Just stay away!! U don't hv any rgt on him!!"...

Being shocked at her words Randhir's eyes welled up...whereas sanyu said..."listen it's not the time for getting emotional.... Just think practically & call the ambulance! He needs a doc rgt Nw!!"...

"Y...yes!!"... Randhir mumbled...
" the party is over!!"...he screamed in a shaky voice...thus everyone started leaving one by one...

'Hello...plz send an ambulance to this address!!'...randhir informed somebody via phn...

*******
In hospital...
Harsh was taken inside the ICU...whereas renu was sitting like a living corpse on the corridor...

Sanyu sat beside her...& made her drink some water...
"Don't  worry Aunty..!! He'll be fine!!"... She consoled...

" u know what sanyukta... Harsh was so excited... With this marriage thing
..whenever we used to talk about you...he used to say..."ek baar aane doh usse...palko pe bitha k rakhunga... Meri apni beti nhi hai toh kya hua...she'll be my daughter!! "....and see how his each and every dream scattered & this is all bcz of Randhir...!! I swear Sanyukta if anything hpns to my husband Na...then I won't forgive Randhir throughout my entire life!!"... Said renu & broke into tears...

On the other hand someone else was also listening their conversation... He also broke into tears hearing renu's confession... & the person was none other than randhir...

After sometime the dr...came out from the ICU.
Sanyu & renu instantly got up from their seats...& renu asked..." Is he fine Dr? Can I meet him"...
"Look his condition is a bit critical....so he will kept under observation for 2hrs...and after that only we can say something assuredly!!"... The dr. Said and went away...

Renu sat on the bench with a thud.  She cried hysterically. Randhir who heard the drs words...keeping himself behind the wall...was shocked at his words...tears glistened up his eyes...& he went away from there which was noticed by sanyu...

" I hv to do something before it gets too late!!"....she thought...

Thank u