Part 77

Some kind of address was sent to randhir... And he was asked to reach the spot within an hr... Anyhow dropping the meds at his home.. He drove like an insane just with a hope in his face...

Reaching the spot he found it to be familiar. And recalling the past he recognised that it was the place where sanyukta used to stay earlier. Her rented house before marriage... Looking around he saw parth standing at a distance... Talking with some elderly man...

He went near them... And he heard the man saying... "Yes, Sanyukta agarwal used to stay here... But as soon as she got married... She left this place... Paying all my rentals & now it's obvious that she is at her husband's place...  I don't hv any clue of hers"
"Sir please try to understand. It's very important for us to know about her situation right now.  She isn't at her in-laws place. Ok fine... If u don't know anything... Then please give the keys of her domicile where she used to stay... Am sure we will be able to find a clue at least"... Parth requested...

"Sorry it can't happen. We have privacy. Moreover it's your problem so deal with it! "... Said the landlord in a gruff tone...

" I think nowadays before keeping any kind of tenant the landlord keeps a deposit money along with his id details with himself. And being so much perfect as a landlord u hv had done the same! So provide me with the same...!! " ... Asked randhir with narrow glare...

"I don't have those now... Moreover those r personal things. I can't provide those to some unknown!! "... Replied the landlord...

" I will pay you 10,000"...said randhir...
When the landlord's eyes grew wider...

"No.,. ".. He replied

" 20,000"....said randhir, whereas he gulped

"Look.... " He was about to speak

"30, 000"...interrupted randhir again...
While he rolled his eyes excitedly

" 40,000"...said randhir looking at him... And a mischievous smile came down from his side...

"50, 000"....said randhir...

" Ok ok... I will! I will"... Replied the landlord making randhir smirk...

"Impressive"... Randhir remarked...

" I have the previous records of my tenants... In my laptop... Just give me 15mins I will get u the same"... Said the landlord...

"Be fast... And only after that the cash will get transferred via net"... Warned randhir...

" Okk sir"... Said the tenant before leaving the spot...

"Sir"... Parth exclaimed looking at randhir surprisingly...

" U know what parth...Some people in this world loves cash more then their own ones... All that matters to them is money... Feelings, emotions seems valueless to them... And surprising part of this entire term is that they r nobody but humans who r claimed to be as humans for their humanity... When the truth is that the word "humanity" Is lost... Actually not lost. Nowadays animals r more worthier than humans atleast they understand human emotions"... Stated randhir... While parth smiled lightly...

"Here's the details of her whereabouts... Her id proof... Everything that she provided me before renting the house"... Said the landlord coming to randhir almost after half an hr...

Seeing those id proof docs in his hand... Randhir felt like this was a dream. He got a clue of "Her"... His beloved, his wife, his soul mate. Love betrays sometimes... But dedication and believe will never betray a person... Untill he betrays the same.

With trembling hands he took the docs and indicated parth to pay off the landlord...

And he went aside... While a tear droplet... Rolled down from his left eye. Opening the papers from the envelope... He went through the details... And his eyes fell on her address... "Patiala, Chandigarh"...

And he fell on his knees. His wait came to an end ultimately. And he cried his heart out... Maybe releasing the pain which he has been bearing since months...

*******
Patiala, chandigarh:

" Mummy i am on a diet now... From today onwards... I will take fruits only... And no oil foods from today.. It's not at all healthy. Please ask di to bring some fruits from the market. I want to shine all the time"... Exclaimed riya with a chiming face...

"Hawww... Riya r u speaking the truth?? Eating fruits really helps us... But it isn't tasty na... How will u gulp them?? If u hear my suggestion then... Ask sanyu to bring samosas, jalebis, pakodas they r so tasty and delicious"... Neha said in a dreamy voice...

" No bhabhi... They aren't good for health... Fruits and almonds are damn helpful. Just tell her to bring the same"... Said riya and was about to leave the place... When someone said from behind

"Everyone in this house ger cautioned from today"... A lady shouted in a gruff voice... And each and every member of the house came down...

" From today, in fact from now... Whatever  I will say... That will be the final verdict... No other member of the house will be given preference... As u know  I am the only member here who earns.. So if anyone dares to cross their limits... Then nobody will be ferocious ever unlike me... And in advance the exit door will be open for the same person... That too permanently. Whatever ration I will bringing that will be continued uptill last day of the month and no new groceries will be entering this house before the 5th day of the month. For the next 2 months it's only khichdi, dal and rotii will be prepared... And if anybody want more then that or has a problem with it then... Go to some popular restaurant.. "... Said the lady who was none other than sanyu...

" Haww really sanyu... Popular restraunt that means kadhai paneer, malai kofta, biriyani, paratha "... Neha exclaimed dreamily

" Of course... All exclusive!! But the bill will be provided by your side... Or else Mr banku agarwal will pay for it! "... Replied sanyu... Glaring at riya who fumed angrily before leaving the place...

" Wifey am not having a single penny how can you even think of that"... Asked banku... Crying like a drama king leaving the place followed by Neha... And as usual sanyu's mom was aware of the atom bomb thrown by sanyu... In fact such atom bombs never failed to blast since few years. Rolling her eyes she left the place while sanyu stood alone with sachin and aryan by her side...

"Don't worry buaa we will follow your rules... "... Assured aryan...
" Yes buaa and we will also keep an eye towards the people in this house.... We will be monitoring. And incase if anyone do any kind of mischief then we will write his/her name on a paper and show it to u"... Said sachin... Who loved these kind of monitoring jobs.

Sanyu heaved a sigh..
Nodding her head... "Now the actual race begins"... She thought.. Ultimately keeping the past aside...

Thank u