Part 19

Soon the morning hobbled in...but still the 2 souls were in dilemma...
One was regretting for his deed...but was not showing it off...
The other one was regretting that why she has joined his ofc...

Randhir was getting ready for his ofc...when his mom knocked the door of his room...
He opened the door....& his mom sang..."many many happy returns of the day... My son!!"...
"Yes my son...happy birthday to you!!"... His dad who was standing there with his mom also sang with her....

Randhir gave a plastic smile to them & said...." Thanks!!"
"So aaj v ofc?"... His dad asked entering inside his room...whereas his mom went towards the kitchen...
" yes dad!! U know Na that I don't like to skip my ofc...!!"...he replied combing his hair...
"Yes my child...but if u can then rch hm...early today!!"...said harsh
"Hmm...I will try!!"... He replied taking his essentials...

Eating his breakfast in a hurry...he left for his ofc...
Entering inside the ofc...he eyed each & every cubicle of his floor...but sigh!! SHE was not there...
With an irritated mind he entered inside his cabin...when his secretary came there...& said..." Sir Sanyukta will not come today...as she is not well!!"...

Randhir understood that why she skipped her ofc...but still he kept mum & said..."ok...u may go now!!"
Jiggy went away...while he sat there on his chair holding his head...
Just then his so called gf ishika entered his cabin...screaming... "Babyyy...many many happy returns of the day..."... Saying this she hugged him tightly...
" uff!! Ishika just get off me...this is ofc!!"...he said breaking the hug Instantly...

"So what? I am your gf...& everybody knows that!! Anyways... Guess what? I hv booked 2movie tickets for us...at PVR...pehle movie dekhne jayenge...then shopping... Then candle light dnr...and lastly not to forget...long drive!!"... She said leaning towards him...
" sorry ishika... In that case u hv to change your plan...as bcz main ofc se hi niklunga at around 7pm...phir usske baad muje ghar Jana hai........as my mom & dad will be waiting for me...and I can't disappoint them with my absence!! So may be some other day...anyways...meri ek meeting hai 30mins mein...so I hv to get prepared for that...so u may go now!!"...he replied...

Ishika fumed inwardly... But still she faked a smile...& said.."no worries baby...we will plan it some other day...bye!!"...

Saying this she went away thinking..."let me get married to u for once...phir usske baad sabse pehle tumhare mom dad ko bahar nikalke fekungi tumhare life se!!"...

*************
At 7pm...
Randhir left for his home...he entered inside his mansion...but unfortunately the whole mansion was dark...
He frowned....& asked.."mom...dad...r u there? Itna andhera kyun hai yahan...?"
Just then the lights came on...and his mom dad...along with some relatives...& his colleagues... Sang...the birthday song for him...
He smiled at them...and looked around. He smiled seing the whole mansion as that was decorated with colourful balloons and lights...

He kept his bags...& took blessing from everyone...after some random talks...someone said..."arey ab birthday boy k liye cake lao Bhai!!"...
"Haan...main avi aai!!"... Renu said and excused herself....in order to bring the cake from the kitchen...

The table was ready...when renu renu came there...making randhir stand in the middle...
" arey cake kahan hai?"...asked one among the guest...
"Wo laa rahi hai!!"...renu replied... & looked towards the kitchen...
Randhir frowned and looked towards her direction... Only to see Sanyukta bringing the cake which was placed on a movable table...

She was looking extremely beautiful...in her pink salwar suit whereas her hairs were open...which was complementing her beauty more...
For a moment randhir was at her looks...but he came out off her trance when renu teased him & said..." Randhir...tum cake ko admire kar rahe ho yaa sanyu ko??"...
Her words came as a shock to Randhir & he looked here & there avoiding her gaze...

Thank u