Part 42

Anger rushed down within Randhir's veins when he heard that sahil was going with them...

"Sahil I hv to talk with u...separately!! So cm with me!!"... Said Randhir... After they were done with their checking n all...

" Sanyukta and ishika... Go & wait near the cafeteria we r cmng!!"...said Randhir... And before ishika could stop him...he dragged sahil away with him...

"Hey dude!! What hpnd??"... Asked sahil...as if he haven't understood anything...
" don't act innocent...and tell me the truth!! Why r u here? Why r u cmng with us!!"...asked Randhir angrily...

"Cool down my Frnd...!! Actually I had to attend a meeting in Goa...its a matter of 1day...and frankly speaking... I didn't knew that u & sanyu were also going there in your honeymoon!!"... Said sahil maintaining a serious face...

" when is your meeting!! "...asked randhir
" tonight!!"...said sahil
"Then u will return here tomorrow again!! I guess!!"... Randhir enquired...

" come on dude!! Now don't act those CID people...u r going there for enjoying!! Aren't u think that I also should get some relaxation from my hectic schedule!! I will be there for 4days!!"...confessed sahil...

"But y? I mean Can't u visit some other place for your relaxation?"...asked randhir irritatingly....
" and moreover me and sanyu r going there for honeymoon..
Don't u think we deserve some privacy...?"...he said...

"So who is interrupting your privacy? And moreover that girl...who is in some micro mini type dress...is also coming with u I guess! So what's d prob if I go!!"... Asked sahil

" now don't drag ishika in btwn!!"...RANDHIR warned..
"Look I don't know who is she...neither I am interested to know her biography!! Maybe u know her...from very beginning...but neither me nor sanyu know about her I guess!! Bcz sanyu herself has confessed to me that she is here in Mumbai...since 2yrs...so she dosent know much about this place nor its people... I think that u and ishika share a grt bond...or may be not!! And if u both get engaged in your personal talks there...then who will accompany sanyu?? So it's decided... I will go there!! And remain there untill u both return here again!!"... Said sahil...

Just then sahil's phn buzzed... And the caller ID viewed sanyu...which didn't get unnoticed by randhir..
Before sahil could answer the call, he quickly grabbed the cell from his hand and received the call..

" hello sahil!! Me and ishika r here in the ticket counter...so plz cm here...no need of going towards the cafeteria!!"...said sanyu...but in return she didn't get his reply... "Hello sahil r u there?? Hello...!!"... She enquired...

" it's me Randhir!! "...replied randhir controlling his anger...
Thus sanyu remained quiet...hearing his voice...
" we r cmng!!"...he spoke and hanged up the call...

"Let's go...they r waiting in the ticket counter!!"...said Randhir handling him his cell...and went away without even waiting for him...

Sahil kept rooted at the place and thought..." I am sorry Randhir!! I didn't want to interrupt your honeymoon!! But it's needed...as u hv to realise your feelings before it gets too late!!"...

****
Taking their tickets...they boarded their flight...
Sahil was sitting beside sanyu...on the left hand side...whereas randhir and ishika were sitting adjacent to them...

Don't know y but randhir was again and again looking towards them...his heart wished to get seated on the place where sahil was sitting but again his big fat ego was occupying his thoughts... And forcing him to give a "I don't care!!"... Look

****"

Sanyu was reading a magazine while sahil was engaged in watching some movie when an old lady with her son and his wife entered the flight...
The old lady carried a small bag...with her. She seemed to be tired which didn't get unnoticed by sanyu...

It maybe due to her eyesight... That she couldn't recognise the sit no. Which was allocated to her in her ticket...
Sanyu observed her keenly and then she observed her son...who was sitting and cuddling with his wife in some other seat...

Just then a air hostess came and asked the lady..."do u need any help Mam?"...
The lady was an Indian...who  somehow didn't knew how to converse in English!!

She got a big nervous... And looked at sanyu who was already looking at her...
Sanyu understood her prob and said..."wo puch rhi hai k aapko koi dikkat hai?"...
"Haan...wo..wo...seat...meri??"...she stammered...

" aap plz apna tickets muje dikhayengi?"...asked sanyu...
"Haan"... The lady forwarded the ticket to her...
Sanyu said..." Yeh hai sit aapki...mere iss side!!"...said sanyu pointing towards her right hand side...

"Oh...thenku..beti!!"... The old lady said cutely sitting beside her...to which she gave a look of assurance... To her...

The air hostess kept the lady's small luggage on the bunk and asked her to call her if she needs something... To which the lady nodded...

The flight was about to take off...when randhir looked at sanyu again...only to find her talking with the old lady...

But suddenly the lady felt pukkish...she felt like vomiting... She closed her mouth with her palms...

Sanyukta got worried and searched for the oxygen mask but unfortunately it was not working...

The plane started to take off when the lady started vomiting...
Everyone inside the plane looked at the lady...and also towards Sanyukta who herself forwarded her hands to hold her extract...

Sahil was about to get up and ask for some garbage bags....when the air hostess came running towards them with some garbage bags...

Sanyu asked sahil to open the garbage bag...and he did the same...and somehow the garbage bag was able to control the situation...

The lady was feeling uncomfortable with her breaths... Whereas sahil started rubbing her back gently...
All these were observed by randhir and ishika...

Randhir got up to help sanyu...when ishika tried to object him...but his one glare was enough to make her shut...

He was about to get up when the lady's son came there and spatted..."offfo...!! Mom!! Y do u make me feel embarrassed all d time!! I mean can't u control yourself!!"...

"Sorry... So..sorry!!"... The lady said controlling her uneven breaths...
" samrat!! What's d use of telling her?? Illiterate people will behave like illiterates only...u cant change their demeanour... At any cost!!"...said the guy's wife from behind...

The guy was about to leave the place when sanyu said..."yes!! Maybe she is illiterate...or maybe not. But I am damn sure that u r illiterate!! No doubt your English is good...but u see it's all about personal traits...and I think that your traits r completely paralysed Mr!!"...

"Excuse me!!"... He enquired
"U r excused...!! Go and accompany your sensible wife...!! But one advice think before u do something... As u r the only one who is embarrassing his mom in front of public...though I think that in your childhood she was the only one who used to save u from embarrassment and punishment... When u used to commit some naughtiness!! I think it would be better if u give the same respect to your mom...which u r giving now to your wife....and yes!! Don't worry it's just an advice!! Don't think that I am humiliating u in front of public...infact u r getting embarrassed by your own deeds In front of each and everybody here!! So just change your thoughts... Life will be easier...!!"... Said sanyu...whereas everyone remained quiet hearing her opinion...

Some of them clapped for her...for showing the guy...the actual reality...!!
Sahil also clapped for her...while the lady sobbed...hugging sanyu...

There, a faint smile captured on Randhir's face seing her standing boldly against the guy...for d first time he felt genuinely proud of her...and he felt himself lucky to hv a wife like her...!!

****
There is no meaning of being a woman if u can't understand the pain of some other woman...
Be it sister, wife or mother...each one should get the same love, same respect, same affection...

Give them your love, she will sacrifice her everything for u.. That's the affection of a lady...!!
She is strong enough to relinquish her everything... So that her loved ones could get some peace...

*****
(Happy women's day everyone!!
Cheers to all women!!)

Thank u