Part 38

The sunrays entered inside the room...thus disturbing Randhir's sleep...
He opened his eyes...with a lil difficulty... And stretched his hands...a bit...

His drowsy eyes...were ready for a nap again...when they fell on somebody...
Randhir got up rubbing his eyes, only to see...Sanyukta getting ready Standing in front of the mirror!! Clad in a red suit with those bangles in her mehendi filled hands...accompained by a black necklace in her neck and some vermilion between her hair...she left her hairs open...

For a moment he adored her... But again he came to reality and thought...

"Wth?? Is she an alarm clock?? Itni subah kaun uthta hai??"... He thought...
When his eyes fell on the clock which was striking 8:30am...

He twisted his lips...when she said..."good mrng Sir!!"...
Thus he twisted his nose again hearing that word " sir"...
"Will u stop addressing me as your sir?? For God sake I am your husband!!"... Yes he wanted to confess that but it never came out off his mouth...

" good mrng!! "...he replied..
" sir I am going downstairs... Renu Mam has called me!! She has called u as well...!!"...said sanyu....
"Ok u go...I am cmng!!"...said Randhir...
" ok!!"...replied sanyu and left the place closing the door...

"God!! I hv seen many girls...but not like her!! Y is she so different!!"... He thought... Before going to the loo...

*****
Clad in a grey shirt and black trousers...he came downstairs only to see sanyu and his mom inside the kitchen...cooking and gossiping over some matters...whereas harsh was reading the newspaper...

He fixed his tie...and again looked at her...whereas she seemed to be over concentrated in mixing the Dough...
" why am I bothered with her??"...he thought... When his father said..."Randhir my son!! Good mrng!! Have a sit!!"...harsh said and ask him to sit on the dining area...

"Good mrng!!"... Replied Randhir... And sat beside him...
" u know what??"...harsh chipped...
"What!?"... Randhir asked frowning
"Today is Sanyukta's first entry inside the kitchen after marriage... And it's a ritual that every girl has to make some sweet dish on the first day of her kitchen!! U know what I am very excited!! She is making kheer...its aroma has already rchd my nostrils!!"... Chipped harsh excitedly...

"But dad, u won't get a single spoon of that kheer...as doctor has said that your sugar level is a lil high!! And we can't compromise with that!!"... Said sanyu keeping the dishes on the table...
" what?? Come on sanyu...at least u don't behave like your Mom...I mean it's a matter of one lil bowl of kheer...can't I get that much??"...pouted harsh...to which Randhir chuckled...

"No, u can't!!"... Said renu from behind keeping the juice on the table...
" then I won't eat anything!! "...he cringed like a baby...
" ok fine!!"...said renu...
"Huh!! I won't talk to u!!"... Said harsh...
" ok... Dont worry!!I won't force u for that!!"...said renu...

"Ok ok!! Now both of u don't fight!! Dad i hv a solution... U can have one bowl of kheer only on one condition!!"...said sanyu...
" what??"...harsh chipped excitedly...
"Wait a sec!!"... Said sanyu and went towards the kitchen ...

She quickly prepared something and came with a cup like thing in her hand...
" what is this??"...harsh asked curiously..
"U can hv this only if...u hv this bitter gourd juice...at first!!"... Said sanyu...
" what???"...harsh screamed..

"Yea!! Finish this & hv your favourite ones as well!!"... Said sanyu...
" sanyu...no!! Child this is a very big thing... I can't hv this...bitter gourd!! Yuck!!"...harsh cringed twisting his nose...
"Ok...then I hv a solution for that too!!"... Said sanyu...

" what??"...harsh said...
"Close you'd eyes!!"... Ordered sanyu...&
Harsh followed her...
She gripped his nose tightly....and made him drink the whole cup of juice in one go...
" yuck!! It's so bitter!!"...he cringed...
"It's not bitter dad!! It's better!! & now u can hv your kheer...but yes after sometime... As it may cause digestive problem...!! Have it but after 10mins!!'...said sanyu...

" ok!!"...harsh chipped happily... To which the other two people smiled whole heartedly...
"See...my daughter in law...loves me more!!"... He said...proudly...
"Yes!! And I will love u more if u have this juice everyday in the mrng at first!!"... She said...
" ok...but one condition!! "...said harsh...
" what??"...sanyu asked while frowning...
"Only if u make me drink the juice like this...always in the mrng!!"...said harsh...
To which she looked down and remained quiet...whereas a type of uncomfortably was seen on Randhir's demeanour... But he sustained it....

****
" Randhir, Sanyukta... We r going to aadesh uncle's place...(harsh's bro)...actually we r going there to invite them for Sanyu's "mu dikhai rasam"... Said renu they had finished their breakfast...

" yes mom!! Actually I will also leave for ofc!! So shall I drop u over there!!"...he asked...
"What?? Ofc?? Randhir come on...my son u r just married...spend some time with your wife...she will also feel nice..."... Said renu...
" mom...I hv missed my ofc for so many days...many works r pending... Don't u think I should complete them!!"...said Randhir...
"Yes...definitely!! But remember one thing Randhir... Those works which r pending can be completed... But these days...in which u r Leaving today will not return... And unfortunately when u will try to go back into these days in future... There will be nothing...u will regret remembering your actions!!"... Said renu...and went inside her room...and harsh followed her as well...

Sanyu who was cooking lunch inside the kitchen... Overheard their conversation!! She came towards the table and taking those empty plates she said..." Sir...I think that work has made u something which u r today...your work has given u a identity... So just focus on it...don't worry I will manage here everything!!"...

"Don't u hv ofc!!"... He asked
" no...actually I hv taken a leave for one week!!"...she said..& went away...whereas he thought something and dialled jiggy's no.

****
Changing his formals...he wore his track pants and tee...and again came downstairs...

His parents already left the mansion by then...
He looked around and found his wife...again inside the kitchen...chopping the veggies...

He sat on the couch and said..."I won't go to ofc today...as I respect my mom's words more...then my wife!!"...
Sanyu eyed him from the kitchen was and again concentrated in her work...

He twisted his lips...and switched on the TV...and in order to irritate her he put the sound...a bit loud...!!
He changed the channels...and atlast played some English music...he put the sound more loud...and started dancing standing on the couch...

While stepping to and fro he eyed her from the corner of his eyes...but again his attempt failed...no reaction!!
He twisted his lips and sat on the couch with a pout...

He closed the TV...and went towards her...
"What r u doing??"... He asked chewing an apple...
She looked at him...and again concentrated on her work...
" cooking!!"...she chipped...
"Hmm...u know what I am expert in chopping these veggies!! Can I show u the demo??"... Asked randhir...

"No thanks...!!"... Replied sanyu...
" what?? No thanks? U hv to see!!"...he cringed...to which she twisted her lips and rolled her eyes...
"Give the knife!!"... He said and before she could speak he snatched it from her hand...

" now u see!!"...he said and was about to give a stroke on the tomato...when his finger got cut...and blood oozed out from it...
"Aahhh!! Mummyyy!! So much blood...I am dying!! I am dying!! Aahaaannn!!"... He cried loudly throwing his hands in the air...and jumping like some joker...

Sanyu twisted her lips...and shooked her head...
She searched for some turmeric powder... And at last she got it...
She quickly took some turmeric and went towards him...
" show me!!"...said sanyu...
"U know...this knife is so bad!! Its so sharp...I hate this!! It can't even give a stroke!!"... Cried Randhir showing him his injured finger...

She pasted the turmeric over her finger...and said.." Don't worry the blood will stop oozing after sometime!! "...
" wait I will ask mom...to replace u today only!!"...he said holding the knife in his left hand...looking at it with narrow eyes...
"And I think it's an inanimate object...of which u r talking about...it's simple...!! A person should hv his own guts...to accept his own fault!!"... She chipped keeping the cooker on the gas...and lightening the flame...

Whereas he pouted...looking at her..thinking..." Why she can't be that sweet and simple...from inside... Which she is from outside?? "...

Thank u