Part 48

They were drowned within each other...while the water droplets...were falling continuously drenching them...

Randhir moved forward towards her lips and touched his lips with her...whereas she closed her eyes...being totally lost in the moment...

He was about to capture her lips with his when the door of the washroom got knocked... making them come out of their Sandhirland...
"Baby !! Randhir baby r u there?"...a lady asked knocking the door...and she was none other than ishika..

Sandhir got up instantly and composed themselves..
Sanyu somehow closed the shower...and opened the door only to see ishika in front of her...

Ishika looked at her and she fumed as she saw randhir behind her...
Looking at them in that manner...she balled her fist...
When ishika said..."wait!!"

Sanyu stopped right there...whereas randhir was confused thinking that how ishika gonna react...on d other hand
Ishika caught sanyu's shoulder and made her turn towards her with a jerk...

Randhir was about to say something when ishika placed a tight slap on sanyu's left cheek...due to which randhir's eyes got widen in shock...

"How dare u?? U were trying to seduce him rgt...miss sanyukta don't forget he is my bf and will always be that...don't u dare try to snatch him from me!!"...she screamed whereas sanyu remained quiet...

"Ishika look...it's not like the way u r thinking...sanyu is not like that!!"...he was about to say more...
"Exactly she is not like that girl...infact she is more creepy than I thought...sometimes I wonder..
That  how this girl manages everything...I mean at first Sahil, then u...i mean this girl is nothing but a bloody whore!!"...shouted ishika..

"Enough ishika!!"...said sanyu in a calm voice...
"Oh...I am scared!!"...ishika said taking her voice...
"First of all u r the third person who is between us...at present...accept the fact that me and Mr RSS is married..
And we hv full right to do anything, anywhere...u r nobody to interfere...and ishika one more thing before abusing me...check yourself first...and then finalise that who is a whore and who is pure?? Bcz u see the world...whatever u say it will think the reverse only....
Thirdly...before shouting at me...ask your so called bf...about the whole matter...bcz u r no one to judge me!! And I am not that type of girl who will take these unjust blames on herself...if anything has hpnd also...then me & him both r equally responsible...so stop blaming me 'only'..."...said sanyukta folding her hands...

She was about to leave the place when she turned again towards her and said..."actually I hv some pending work!!"...
Thus ishika and randhir crocked their brows...
Sanyu moved forward and placed a tight slap on ishika's right...
"Ab hua hisaab barabar!!"...she said with a smirk...whereas both ishika and randhir's jaw dropped due to her sudden act...

Sanyu twisted her lips...and took out her clothes from her bag...and went towards the washroom...!!
And she closed the door with a thud...
"How dare she??"...ishika exclaimed holding her cheek...
"Ab Hitler se panga logi toh waat toh tumhari lagni hi hai!!"... randhir mumbled...

Ishika looked at him with an angry face..."whatever!! I don't care what she thinks...and u...dare u go near her again!!"... She warned...
"U r threatening me!!"... randhir said in a gruff voice...whereas ishika gulped realising his anger...
"Baby u know na I love u...I don't want any other lady to look upon u...like the way I do!!"...she said faking some tears, surrounding her arms around his neck...

Randhir rolled his eyes...and jerked her hands..."listen as for now get out!!"...
"But..."...she tried to say...
"As u know ishika I don't like repeating my words!!"...he warned..thus she gulped again and started to leave when he said..."wait!!"...

She smiled and turned around...
"Be it 6months or whole life...the fact is that she is my wife...as for now!! And I will kill that person whoever will try to harm or abuse her...so mind u!! Before speaking anything against my wife...just think twice...bcoz I won't think twice before harming...be it u or anybody!!
Now u may go!!"...he said turning his back towards her whereas she stomped her feet in anger...

"Sanyukta u know what... enmity with me will cause u a great amount...just wait and watch!!"...she thought before living the room...
Whereas randhir closed the door and turned around only to see his wife...who just came out from the washroom clad in a red suit...
She stood in front of the mirror and started drying her hair with the towel...
Whereas randhir came there and stood behind her...

"Actually...I...I am sorr...sorry...on her behalf... Pata nhi kya Soch k...before he could complete...she kept the towel aside and took her dupatta...ignoring him completely...
She was about to leave the room...when she stopped and said..."we should maintain distance Mr shekhawat!!"...thus his eyes went wide in shock...

She left the place...saying those words... without even knowing that her words has pricked his heart badly...but how will she know?? When Randhir himself was unaware of his feelings!!

Thank u

(Guys plz I want your support for my new FB of as well. The name of my FB pg is "Being a Wordsmith"...

This is my pg..
In case u visit a wrong one😊😊)

Thank u