Part 17

Some people use their own hurt as an excuse for hurting others.
*****************
Riding his car towards his ofc...randhir thought what must hv hpnd there? He was worried for her...& why he will not? When something is related to her...
Wait a sec y is he worried for HER?..
"Humanity"... Yes!! Just for the sake of this damn cause...but is that true...??

Throwing apart his irrational thoughts he rchd near his ofc and parked his car...somewhere in the parking lot...
Getting inside the ofc...his brows automatically drifted into a frown!!
"Arey aap kya kar rahe ho yeh? Plz muje yeh kissi v haalat mein kal subah 7am tak complete karna hai!!"... Pleaded Sanyukta looking at the security who was holding some files in his hand...

"But Mam u r not well! Aur Maine sir ko v inform kar diya hai k aap phirse chakkar khake gir gai thi...wo bas aap se baat karne aate hi honge!!"... Said the security keeping those files away...
" listen"...before sanyu could complete.. Randhir interrupted "what's happening here?"
The duo looked at him...& sanyu got up from her working seat..
"Sir dekhiye Na kuch der pehle Sanyukta Mam canteen jaate waqt faint hogai...wo toh main aagaya tab time pe warna..."... The security was about to complete when randhir looked towards sanyu...
His anger rchd his nerves & he asked.." Will u care to explain? "
"I gotta files to complete!! And u only have me those...so being an obedient employee it's my duty to reach upto the mark in front of my boss!"... Said sanyu
"Haan aur usske liye agar tumhe agar heart attack v hojaye toh v tumhe koi fark ni padega am I rgt?"... Asked randhir aggressively..

" look I promise... I just hv 2more files to complete so plz let me do that...after completing those I will go & it's a promise!! "...requested sanyu...
"I know u r deaf...so u won't listen to me...now I think that I should do something!!"... Said Randhir & took slow steps towards her...
" kya bol rahe ho aap yeh? Aur main koi baby ni Hun...apna khyaal khud rakh Sakti Hun main...aur..."before sanyu could complete she found herself swinging in his arms...her feet was no more on the ground... While her hands automatically went around his neck...

"Yy..ye...yeh AA...ap kkya...kk..kar...RR..rahe ho?"... She fumbled..but
He didn't care to answer... He looked towards the security & commanded..." Suno madam ka samaan mere car mein rakhwa doh!! "...
" ok"...he replied & went from there taking her essentials...

Randhir started moving towards the exit carrying her in a bridal style...whereas she was continuously swinging her legs shouting... "Chhodo muje kya kar rahe ho aap...niche utaro...!!"
"Shut up!! Muh band rakho apna...aur yeh legs hilana band karo samjhi...waise v jitni halki tum dikhti ho utni ho nhi...sukhi lakdi ki Tarah dikhti ho magar weight tumhara 2bhaiso jitna hai!!"... Taunted Randhir clutching her waist tightly making her wince...
Her constant nagging didn't effected Randhir at all, and he poured her inside the passenger seat of his car locking it's door...

He sat on the driving seat, and started wearing the seat belt...
" seat belt lagao...!!"...he ordered her
"Never, main aapke saath kahin nhi jaane wali"... She said with rage...
" look don't mess with me...Jo keh rha Hun wo chup chap karo...!!"...he ordered again
"For your kind information I am your employee and not your slave...so u just cant order me around all the time...aur waise v aapko kya fark padta hai k main kaam karne k wajah se jiyun yaa Marun..? Aapko aapki reputation ki padi hai Na... Fikr mat kijiye agar main kaam karte huye mar v jati Na toh usse pehle blank paper Pe likh k jaati k..." Meri maut mere jallad boss k wajah se nhi balki mere khud k irresponsibility k wajah se..."..before she could complete he stopped her filthy words by placing his lips on her, her eyes widened in shock whereas he sucked her lips vigorously...as if trying to warn her not to use such idiotic words again in front of him!! While she became numb observing his such attitude towards her...!!

Thank u