Part 54

Those constant waves of the tranquil sea...was moving to and fro...touching the shore...
They seemed to be just exactly like her life...where she doesn't need to wait for some problem or trouble as God has given her enough of the same...

Sitting on the shore, absorbing the cool breeze she kept staring at the sea with a blank expression...
Nothing was their except the moaning wind, the constant waves and the darkness of the night....
The atmosphere was clearly indicating that it was the replica of her life...which is pitch dark...with no ray of hope...where she has to be all alone without any support...

And She was habitual with this from the day she  realised her responsibilities...
She knew it from the very beginning that she hadn't got a support on which she could rely upon and neither she can expect the same in future...
So accepting the tragic reality of her life she moved forward overcoming all those obstacles...

"Languor shouldn't be my cup of tea...!!"...that's what she said to herself always..."the note of consolation"

Sitting idle she was lost in the waves when she felt a touch on her shoulder...
She came out of her trance and looked at the person who was none other than ishika...
She heaved a sigh and was about to move out from the place when ishika said..."wait sanyu!!"...
Thus sanyu stopped her pace...
Ishika came & stood in front of sanyu...
"There's nothing between me and randhir"...ishika chipped directly...
Thus sanyu looked at her in shock...
"Yes sanyu!! There's nothing btwn me & him...infact am sorry for my initial behaviour...!!"...said ishika

Sanyu looked down as she didn't know what to say...
Ishika held her palms and said..."I hv realised sanyu...I hv realised that randhir was just an infatuation in my life...!! There can be nothing btwn me and him...I know that initially I behaved a bit possessive regarding him and for that...I hv even misbehaved with u...u know y...bcz of this greedy mind of mine...was drowned in his money...but u know what my foolish heart didn't knew that after a certain age we all need love...to stay hpy...to stay alive...!! And I hv realised it that my future is not with randhir...infact randhir and sanyukta are made for each other...I know u hv loads of personal issues with each other...but I am very confident about the fact the u both r going to be one of the bestest couple of this world...I know sanyu that u r quiet mature than randhir...and as far as I know randhir...he still hv that kiddish behaviour inside him...and yes!! Don't worry no such wild make out hpnd btwn us...as I hv slapped him tightly...!! Making him realise that he has got a wife...u know what the truth is he was actually jealous...of u & Sahil...he is actually very possessive about u...and it seems like he doesn't want to share u with anyone...like a kid who doesn't want to share his fav toy with anyone!! He cares for u...more than himself...and I hv seen that in the mall yesterday when u were stuck in the fire...!! I know he is complicated to be understood...but if u treat him accordingly u will surely be able to understand him...!!
Now enough of my suggestions and all...be happy...and deal a healthy life ahead...with your husband...all the best for your future with randhir!!"

Ishika completed her view and made her turn towards the either side...sanyu looked forward only to see randhir waiting there with a pout...
Ishika looked at the duo and smiled...

Controlling her tears she started moving back...
She moved back...quiet at a distance...when sanyu realised something...and looked towards her...
Ishika smiled looking at her...and showed her thumbs up...to which she looked down...

Randhir came forward and hugged her tightly...
"Am sorry!!"...he mumbled... nuzzling her neck...whereas she looked forward blankly at the stars...!!

Thank u

(Guys I hope u like this part
And plz to read my new ss AASHIYAAN)

😘😘😘