Part 30

Randhir was continuously trying to peek inside the hall room...where the ladies where busy with mehendi and music...the girls were dancing gracefully... But his eyes were trying to search for the one...whom his eyes were craving to see....

Just then sahil came from behind and tapped his shoulder...
Randhir looked behind... And again looked forward...
"Hey dude!! Why r behaving like some thief?? If u wanna go inside then go!! U know what renu aunty has allowed everyone over there...even gents!!"... Sahil said. 

" yes! Except me!!"...Randhir murmured in a low voice and twisted his lips...
"What?? Randhir what has hpnd to u? R u fine?"... Sahil asked Patting his back...
" yes!! Now don't disturb me!!"...Randhir said getting irritated...

Sahil frowned at his words when renu came there...
"Arey sahil!! My son cm inside...and enjoy with us!!"... She said pointing towards the hall room...
" yeah but...isn't Randhir allowed there?"...he asked and Randhir looked towards his mom with a hope...

"No..."... Renu replied looking towards other side...folding her hands across her chest...
"But y??"... Asked randhir with a pout...
"U know the exact reason my son...so don't act innocent!!"... Renu said...

" can't u forget that thing?? "...Randhir asked
"No, my son...as u see I am your mom!! So my conditions are more concrete unlike u!!"... Said renu with a smirk...
Sahil who was literally confused with their conversation...scratched his forehead...

" mom plz Na!!"...Randhir cringed
"No..."... Said renu adamantly...
" ok ok...!!"...sahil interrupted...
"Randhir u plz be quiet for sometime... And aunty plz...I don't know what has hpnd btwn both of u...but plz give him a chance...as it is his engagement too...so he has the right to enjoy...so plz let him do that...its my request!!"... Pleaded sahil...

" hmm...ok!! But only for u...otherwise I won't hv even conversed with him till now...huh!!"...renu said and went inside the hallroom twisting her lips...
"Khadoos!!"... Randhir murmured..
"Oye!! Don't tell anything against my aunty...! Otherwise I can convince her again...and this time I will ask her not to let sanyu cm in front of u...uptill your marriage...!! "...sahil said..

" oye!! No, no...ok I wont tell anything further against her..."...said Randhir...
"That's like a good boy...now let's go inside ...otherwise... We will miss the show!!"... Sahil said and took him inside...

Inside the hallroom everyone was busy with their jokes and laughter, Randhir's cousins literally jumped upon him... And some started teasing him...to which he scratched his forehead in irritation...
His eyes were searching for her in the crowd...when sahil said..."bhabhi ko dhund raha hai??"

"Haan yaar..."... Randhir replied and then realised what he said...and in order to cover up his mistake he said..." No no actually... I...I mean!!"...he stammered...
"Wo rahi...aapki begum!! "... Sahil said pointing his finger towards some direction...
Randhir looked at the direction only to see Sanyukta clad in a deep green suit...with her hairs beautifully tied in a bun...her eyes were a bit kohled, her lips were glossy...whereas her big earings were giving more complement to her beauty...

Randhir smiled faintly looking at her and started moving towards her, whereas her eyes failed to notice him...
" arey sanyu bhabhi...randhir bhaiya ka full name likhe yaa only first letter of his name??"...asked preeti who was applying mehendi on her palms...

Randhir who heard their conversation... Quickly ran towards them...and before sanyu could reply he said..."no preeti...pura naam likhna...aur thoda bara likhna...!!"...

Randhir said this without even thinking of others whereas everyone looked at him with an awe...
"Aww Bhai you r so cute...bhabhi I must say bhaiya is very conscious about this...so don't worry bhaiya...I will do exactly what u said...!!"... Preeti teased...whereas sanyu kept looking down...

Randhir thought may be she will blush like the other girls who often blushes when someone takes her would be husband's name in front of them...but here Sanyukta was not blushing at all...though she was quiet but neither she smiled or she said anything...
" preeti can I write my name on her palm"...randhir asked still looking at sanyu who was still gazing at somewhere else...

"Sure bhai...take this!!"... She said handling him the mehendi cone...before leaving the place...
Randhir took her palm in his...and he felt like holding that all the time as it was so soft...whereas sanyu didn't had a tinge of reaction on her face...her gaze was fixed over her palm...

Randhir took the cone and wrote his name over her palm...and smirked...
He moved close towards her and murmured..." Ab 6 months tak issi name or insaan ko tumhe jhelna padega... Meri would be wife Sanyukta..."...

He smirked and expected...some reaction from her...but again much go his disappointment... Nothing came from her side...nor she looked at him...
He twisted his lips sitting beside her...whereas...sanyu thought..."only 6months...after that everything is going to be fine...kuch nhi hone dungi main usse!!"....

Thank u

( DEAR READERS,
INTERTWIST WILL BE POSTED ONLY ON SUNDAYS)