Part 16

Sanyu was doing her works silently inside her cubicle whereas randhir was smirking time to time looking at her.....

Somewhere he was feeling that he shouldn't hv given so much stress upon her, but his ego was much more then that of his guilt...

On the other hand sanyu was quietly doing her work when her phn rang...she saw the no. & frowned!
She picked up the call while the other person said...."when will u send us the rest of the money? Its more then 15days now, listen if u can't send us ths money then tell us, we will live him to some other place!!"

"No don't do that!! I...I will get my salary within 2days...once I get it I will surely sent it to u all"... Sanyu said pleadingly...
" that's better!!"...said the person & hanged of the phn...

"I will not let anything hpn to him!!"... She mumbled to herself... & then focused on her work again...
While the other person who was observing her time to time...frowned thinking with whom she was busy in talking?

Soon the night hobbled in, everyone started to pack their essentials except sanyu who was busy with her 20-30files...as per her boss's order...the clock was striking 9pm...& now the ofc was almost empty... Except one person who was still working on the files with full on attention...

Randhir who just completed his works by that time, came out only to see her engaged in the files...
He smirked again & went to her..."so show off haan?"... He asked crocking his brows...

Hearing his voice all of a sudden sanyu looked up to him & again she concentrated on her files...
"U know what...accept your defeat!! As u can't cmplt these files at any cost within tomorrow!!"... Said Randhir...

She sighed & concentrated on her work...without bothering him at all!
" idiot! Huh!"...mumbled Randhir... & went out from the ofc...driving his car towards his mansion...

Entering inside his room...he took out his night suit...& went towards the bathroom... Freshening up himself he went towards the dining table where renu & harsh were waiting for him...to do their dnr together...!!

Renu observed that Randhir's mood was somewhat fowl...but she didn't tried to speak anything as she knew that he dosent like to be questioned about anything...!!

"Arey renu yeh butter paneer toh bada hi acha banaya tumne!"... Said harsh gobbling a spoonful of butter paneer...
Renu smiled & looked towards Randhir who was playing with the food kept on his plate...

" randhir!! "...she called him jerking him away from his thoughts...
" yy. ...yes Mom!!"...Randhir stammered
"Khana khane k liye hota hai khelne k liye ni!!"...said renu
Randhir looked down & started gobbling the food...

"I know my son...that u don't like to be questioned! But as a mom it's my rgt to ask u...that is Something there which is bothering u?"... Asked renu
"No mom!! Nothing!!"... Said Randhir

" ok...!! Then do it the,food!! Otherwise thanda hojayega!!"...said renu without stretching the matter...
"Haan waise v kitne dino se tum raat ko thik se khana v ni kha rahe ho...weakness aajayegi issliye khalo!!"... Interrupted harsh...

" weakness muje ni dad!! Uss Sanyukta ko aayegi!!"...randhir said all of a sudden
"What? Usse weakness kyun aayegi?"... Harsh asked crocking his brows...
" thik se khyaal ni rakhegi apna toh weakness hi toh aayegi Na...aaj subah woh stairs mein pani pada tha...aur woh dekh k ni chal rhi thi...aur pair fisal gya usska...aur achanak se gir gai...pata hai sar se kitna bleeding hua usska...!! Phir v uss workaholic ko kaam k bina aur kuch ni sujta...itne saare files leke baith gai kaam karne...aur avi v kaam hi kar rhi hai bas!!"...said randhir

Renu and harsh both got worried about her...when Randhir's phn rang & he picked up the call instantly...the person said something from the other side making him gasp in shock...
He exclaimed .."what ? Main avi aata Hun "...
Randhir hanged off the phn & was about to leave when renu asked..." Kya hua?"...

"Mom muje ofc Jana hoga!!"...said randhir & went towards his ofc taking his car keys...while renu & harsh frowned thinking what must hv hpnd there?"..

Thank u