Part 59

Dashing inside his cabin... randhir almost threw all his essentials from his computer table...
It felt like his hormones weren't working properly...
Y...bloody why everyone has to cling on his wife...
Wasn't Sahil enough to cling on her??
Now from where did this Sameer Mittal came??
According to him Sahil kept flirting with his wife, but that wasn't harmful
Moreover whatever he did was in front of him...
But here...!! Hell!! Sanyu was working in Accenture since 4 months..
God knows what intensions did Sameer had??
"Is she safe over there??"...came the first question in his mind...
"Hell y m thinking so much!! She is not a kid I guess!! She can handle everything!!"...answered his mind again
"But y didn't she resist that hug??"...asked his heart...thus increasing his insecurity level a bit more...
"Whatever it is!!!! She can't work anymore in Accenture...I have to do something..!! She is my wife...so she has to obey my command!!"...he said to himself determinedly...
"But how??"... He again asked himself...
"God!!!! Randhir u, urself has created this massacre...!!"...he said to himself... while recalling the reason due to which she left his ofc...that "so called kiss"
Within half an hour Sameer left shekhawat companies...with his employees along with sanyu...whereas randhir bid them a bye with a forceful smile...
Soon the evening hobbled in...when Randhir dialled a no. In his phn..
"Hello see u at melody cafe rgt now!!"...he said...and hanged off the phn abruptly...
*********************************
Soon randhir left the ofc...n reached the cafe...only to see the person waiting overthere...
He went towards him...while he said..."oh god randhir...!! I hv cm here leaving almost half of my official work...plz say whatever u want...I hv to rch ofc within 1hr otherwise...my boss will rusticate me...!"...
"Sahil don't start your melodrama over here...let's go inside...and dare u interrupt in the things which m going to speak...just answer my questions without any query!"... randhir warned...dragging him inside the cafe...
They got seated on a particular table...whereas randhir ordered to cups of black coffee...
While Sahil felt restless...he felt like he was going to give an important exam in front of him...
"Can u be a bit faster?"...Sahil asked with a pout...
"Sure!! So here comes my first question...!! U r working in Accenture..m I rgt??"...asked randhir
"Yes...!"..he answered...
"Good...even sanyukta...I mean "MY WIFE SANYUKTA"... is also working in the same company...here!! So do u hv any rapo with the manager of Accenture Mumbai?"...asked randhir
"Yes of course!! Infact we often visit Mr Sameer Mittal the CEO of Accenture...!! And I hv also seen sanyu..."...before Sahil could complete
Randhir hit the table with his palm...making him gasp...
"Sanyukta....Mrs sanyukta randhir singh shekhawat for u...and I won't mind if u call her sanyukta Bhabhi!!"... randhir said with a smirk...
Sahil rolled his eyes..."it seems like randhir has turned into a Romeo!"...he thought...
When Randhir again broke his thoughts by hitting the table slightly...
"Huh!! Yes...ok...i mean I will call her by her full name...!"...said Sahil controlling his laughter...
"Good!! Now tell me...what kind of a person...Sameer Mittal is...?? I mean..."...before randhir could complete...Sahil said.."hey...don't continue with your question...I mean I hv the answer...wait!! Let me describe him in short...umm...so I can say that he is simply awesome boss!! I mean he treats his employees so well...!! Even the peon, security, canteen servers remain so hpy...due to his good behaviour...!! U know what when I visited his Company for the first time...I didn't knew that sanyukta was working there...when I greeted her...n she said that I am her Frnd...in front of Sameer sir...by God!! U wont beleive he treated me as if I am his god...pizza, burgers, chicken lollipops n what not?? Seriously...I hv seen many CEOs but he is just superb...!! Infact he also gives special attention to sanyukta for her good work...I hv seen that myself...when we were finalising a deal...I think he has a soft corner for her....he..."...before Sahil could complete... suddenly he heard Randhir's scream...
"Enough!!"...
Sahil's eyes grew widen...whereas every other customer in the cafe looked at them...
Randhir looked here n there...n then controlled himself...
"Thanks for the information!! Bye...."... randhir said n went away while Sahil thought..."does normal guys behave like that?? Omg!! My Frnd is so much into love..."...when his phn buzzed...and the caller id showed..."boss"...
"Freak...my job is at stake...Jesus!!!"...he cried...rushing out off the cafe...
******************************
Randhir drove the car towards his address...while her encounter with Sameer kept continuously flashing in his mind....
"Why can't this girl leave me in peace...?! O God!! I hate her so much for this?"...he thought...
Reaching inside his mansion...he saw her...busy in cooking...
No matter how much tired she felt...?? But never ever she asked him to order food from outside...since the day after their marriage!!
A faint smile appeared in his face while looking at her...when suddenly her gaze fell on him...making him cautious...
He looked everywhere but not at her...while she again concentrated in her work...
Twisting his lips...he went towards their room...n closed the door...
Getting freshened up...he came downstairs...only to see her making salad...
He went near her n said..."I will do it!!"...snatching the knife from her...
Heaving a sigh...sanyu rolled her eyes...n went towards some other place...when the current went off...making them a bit shocked..
Sanyu somehow took out a torch from somewhere...while randhir was feeling that his life is at stake...
"Sanyu... sanyukta...!!"...he stammered...
"Yes sir!"...sanyu said...putting the torch light on him...
"Aahhhh!! Mummy!!"...he screamed...
"Sir what hpnd...? R u fine?"...she asked...going near him!!
Oh god!! Now how will he confess that he is afraid of darkness...he always feels like if there is darkness...then some invisible spirit must be there around them...
He gulped... recalling the haunting stories which were once told my his grandmother..
"Sir...I think that the inverter is disturbing... and wait here plz...let me see!"...sanyu said making his trance broke..
"No...no...u can't go!!"...he said holding her hand tightly..
"Sir...!"..sanyu was about to say something...when her eyes fell on the candle which was kept on the table...
"Sir...I found some candles...see there!"...she said pointing the torch towards the candle...
She asked him to hold the torch...n she herself went to bring the candle...
Somehow she also collected a match box...n lighted the candle ...
She placed the candle somehow on the table...when a drop of wax from the candle fell on her finger...making her wince...
"Aahhhh"...
Randhir's eyes grew widen..n he quickly kept the torch aside...taking her finger in his hand...
He started sucking the burnt area so that she could get some releif...
While she looked at him...as she felt a genuine care in his eyes...
Again she felt like something was brewing in her heart...maybe be for him...for her "HUSBAND"...?!!

Thank u